IGNORED

Covering Letter?

barry_manc

So this job I'm aplying for ahve asked for a CV, a filled out application form AND a covering letter!!! I couldnt write this at work through fear of being sacked, so getting on with it this evening and, I really don't have a funking clue what a covering letter is and what it entails, so can anyone help me please :D

I would be eternally grateful and in more ways than one, will give back with my first salary installment... cough.

So what are you meant to put in it????

Please help me! :pray:

I would say it was just saying that you were applying for x job who you are etc. Not alot cos the cv will say enough for the employer.

Just tell them what you are currently doing to

Whats the job your applying for?

Lisa (taking liberties here but I noticed that you're called lisa) you're a star. I got head hunted by one of my customers now.. if that makes sense... at the mo I'm a service provider but I would become one of my customers - if they found out at work I'd be funked so it's all very underhand and in honesty I don't have a clue what I'm doing.

Lisa (taking liberties here but I noticed that you're called lisa) you're a star. I got head hunted by one of my customers now.. if that makes sense... at the mo I'm a service provider but I would become one of my customers - if they found out at work I'd be funked so it's all very underhand and in honesty I don't have a clue what I'm doing.

Well your welcome to pm me some of the info if you need any help. As Ive worked for many years in the bank have done a management degree and been a line manager I'm used to writing letters cvs etc. So if you need any assistance I'm happy to give you guidance. Just send me the cash in the post! :D

Well your welcome to pm me some of the info if you need any help. As Ive worked for many years in the bank have done a management degree and been a line manager I'm used to writing letters cvs etc. So if you need any assistance I'm happy to give you guidance. Just send me the cash in the post! :D

:D

By cash do you mean photographs of me nacked?

I'll write this out now and pm you if you don't mind thank you most awfully :)

:D

By cash do you mean photographs of me nacked?

I'll write this out now and pm you if you don't mind thank you most awfully :)

Yeah thats cool

Ummm nah don't really think I want that thought in my head of your nakedness especially after the messages on here about your sweaty armpits :D

Yeah thats cool

Ummm nah don't really think I want that thought in my head of your nakedness especially after the messages on here about your sweaty armpits :D

It was about my sweaty back! Back dammit back! And anyway, that was me being seductive, where did I slip up?

Archived