IGNORED

Gary Urges Samba-mania

mozo

From yet to be published article:

Gary Johnson has heralded young trialist, Cherno Samba, as the saviour of Bristol football.

The City boss is eager to capture the signature of the former Cadiz players and will pay whatever wage is requested.

Johnson is a firm believer that Samba is a special player: "Samba is a special player, I'm a firm believer of that"

City chairman Steve Lansdown was equally impressed: "Samba football must come to Ashton Gate, and I can guarantee the fans that I'll do everything possible to make that a reality.

"We haven't had a player of such potential since Marvin Brown. I'm excited."

City eased to victory again. Obviously.

Lets all do the samba,

lets all do the samba,

la la la la

la la la la!

Ive got a brand new samba harvester,

one for the samba master,

two for the sambas in red

three for the mexican wave down ashton gate,

we'll samba til we're dead me boys (and girls)

samba til we're dead!

(feel free to jump in and stop me at any point)

Lets all do the samba,

lets all do the samba,

la la la la

la la la la!

Ive got a brand new samba harvester,

one for the samba master,

two for the sambas in red

three for the mexican wave down ashton gate,

we'll samba til we're dead me boys (and girls)

samba til we're dead!

(feel free to jump in and stop me at any point)

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa thereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Enough already Dollface. Wish I'd never brought that article to your attention :shifty:

Gary Johnson has heralded young trialist, Cherno Samba, as the saviour of Bristol football.

The City boss is eager to capture the signature of the former Cadiz players and will pay whatever wage is requested.

Johnson is a firm believer that Samba is a special player: "Samba is a special player, I'm a firm believer of that"

City chairman Steve Lansdown was equally impressed: "Samba football must come to Ashton Gate, and I can guarantee the fans that I'll do everything possible to make that a reality.

But at the moment he officially says..............

http://www.bcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/...~869699,00.html

Are you doubting the Clevedon Chronicle source young man?

Sorry Dollface, I'm lovin the enthusiasm, I'm just worried that you might get carried away :whistle::laugh:

It's not Friday night and I expect Dolls has to go to work on Saturday anyway :)

Are you doubting the Clevedon Chronicle source young man?

Sorry Dollface, I'm lovin the enthusiasm, I'm just worried that you might get carried away :whistle::laugh:

Clevedon Chronicle(?) Local paper for local people Tubbs? :)

Actually they're not far off the main site's comments now.

You makes I chuckle mozo. I like the way you have picked up on the Samba's secret weapon - there's more than one of him! Like you say, "the former Cadiz players" are not the individual Cherno Samba that the media would have us beleive, but a set of indenticle septoculates, which is why at times you might think you see 'him' everywhere on the pitch.

Rumour has it that The Cherno Samba band, are Ronaldinho's personal samba, obviously teaching old goof toof all he knows. So BCFC are trailing the people that taught the greatest player in the world?

:dunno:

Can't see why everyone's so surprised, we are also the team that brought out the great Steve Torpey

Archived