IGNORED

Another Week!

barry_manc

Eww you went out and stood in wee wee :w00t:

Well you quite possibly went and had a shower or a bath in wee wee this morning, AND that bottle of water or cup of tea/coffee you had this morning, erm well I don't quite know how to break it to you.....

Well you quite possibly went and had a shower or a bath in wee wee this morning, AND that bottle of water or cup of tea/coffee you had this morning, erm well I don't quite know how to break it to you.....

The lack of a response would indicate that young Dollymarie has been experimenting with Rohipnol...

Well mother trunkies, in London its doing my head in.

We have a proper ban, by the water company that cant even organise a murder in cluedo.

losers.

They have the cheek to complain about African and it's drought and lack of rain, when IT'S SURROUNDED BY SEA YOU MUPPETS! Christ, these lazy African's can't even walk a few miles to get water, whilst my poor mum is having to make countless trips back and forth to the lawn to give it the water it DESERVES. What is the world coming to

Umm, why do we spend millions on sewage filtration plants?

I think you'll find that the water from the toilets is not the same stuf that rains on us or that we drink.

Um theres only so much water on the planet so some of it is recycled, someone posted a stat the other day that said people in london are drinking water that has already been drunk at least eight times before, so how did it get back into the system?

It aint killed me yet, so I'm not bothered.

Um theres only so much water on the planet so some of it is recycled, someone posted a stat the other day that said people in london are drinking water that has already been drunk at least eight times before, so how did it get back into the system?

It aint killed me yet, so I'm not bothered.

Of course there is only so much water but the basic component is H2O not quite the same as saying it is wee (H2O and a bit of urea).

It's like saying that you are eating the same animal or vegtable each time. The basic building blocks of the amino acids in meat are digested and rebuilt within your system and these proteins can also be released through your wee wee so in reality you could be eating a bit of yourself when you have your next burger.

Maybe I'm just cranky and don't want to take part in your joviality.

Course it is!

I stand corrected :blush:

... so in reality you could be eating a bit of yourself when you have your next burger.

Maybe I'm just cranky and don't want to take part in your jobviality.

You just wanted to talk about burgers again, it's understandable I'm bloody starvin!

On a slightly different and more serious note, they closed the school I work in today, at lunchtime, and sent all the kids home.

The school is having some renovations done, and currently has no blinds on the windows, they were worried about the heat and so they took the decision to send everyone (or those who could go) home.

I'm sure we werent the only school in Bristol, or indeed the country to do this

On a slightly different and more serious note, they closed the school I work in today, at lunchtime, and sent all the kids home.

The school is having some renovations done, and currently has no blinds on the windows, they were worried about the heat and so they took the decision to send everyone (or those who could go) home.

On the news it says 2 schools in Bath did, I'm not sure if they even opened yesterday. RedEmz was all hot and bothered as her school wasn't letting any of them outside for breaks. They are doing the school play at the moment, dressing up in costumes. I'm seeing the performance tonight if they haven't all melted by then!

What is the world coming too... Should of done times tables all day in the park.

Archived