IGNORED

Back From Clevedon?

mozo

Reports please...

How did the youngsters get on? Wring, Lamb, Wilson, Ribeiro, Plummer, Williams (further evidence that he's the next big thing?)...

Man of the match?

Best trialist?

Stewy?

ETC?

Didn't recognise most of them mozo, no names on shirts, and the announcer didn't help much.

Our defenders are massive. :w00t: However each of them managed to skid free headers wide when they should have scored from corners.

Best trialist, well the only one i was sure of was Nunez. Looked ok for a first view, excellent goal and probably the bandiest player i've ever seen in a City shirt.

Who the left back with the chin length sideboards in the first half remains a mystery. Looked Spanish or some such but suddenly barked out in a seeming broad West Country accent right by us.

Stewart did one absolutely superb turn and visionary through ball that was one of the highlights of the match, but didn't feature alot otherwise.

MOM? Gawd knows, Nunez featured alot and Scott Brown scurried around brawnily in midfield to great affect.

IF that was Jennison in the 2nd half he had great pace and the easy beating of his man but tended to get excited and scuff his shots.

Oh, and Flash Dudbridge was sat near us when we infiltrated the posh seats in the 2nd half. :city:

I thought Samba was ordinary at best on this viewing. Sorry about that. :(

Didn't recognise most of them mozo, no names on shirts, and the announcer didn't help much.

Our defenders are massive. :w00t: However each of them managed to skid free headers wide when they should have scored from corners.

Best trialist, well the only one i was sure of was Nunez. Looked ok for a first view, excellent goal and probably the bandiest player i've ever seen in a City shirt.

Who the left back with the chin length sideboards in the first half remains a mystery. Looked Spanish or some such but suddenly barked out in a seeming broad West Country accent right by us.

Stewart did one absolutely superb turn and visionary through ball that was one of the highlights of the match, but didn't feature alot otherwise.

MOM? Gawd knows, Nunez featured alot and Scott Brown scurried around brawnily in midfield to great affect.

IF that was Jennison in the 2nd half he had great pace and the easy beating of his man but tended to get excited and scuff his shots.

Oh, and Flash Dudbridge was sat near us when we infiltrated the posh seats in the 2nd half. :city:

I thought Samba was ordinary at best on this viewing. Sorry about that. :(

Cheers Nogster. The West-country catalan must have been Lamb?

Cheers Nogster. The West-country catalan must have been Lamb?

Must be that Lamb got roasted over the Summer then because that was a heck of a tan. :o

Looks too big for a "normal" left back but very assured if it was indeed young Lamb, and he linked promisingly with Nunez.

Must be that Lamb got roasted over the Summer then because that was a heck of a tan. :o

Looks too big for a "normal" left back but very assured if it was indeed young Lamb, and he linked promisingly with Nunez.

I'm gettin pretty excited by the prospects we have coming though. The future is red (or black if you can get your hands on the 3rd strip...)

Oh, and Jevons did a nice bit of keepy-uppy on the edge of the penalty area in the first half followed by a swivvelling volley that went just wide.

Looks a good player and can't wait to see him alongside Brooker. McCombe really is huge and not many forwards will beat him in the air. Grant Smith came on and looked cumbersome.

Disappointed not to see Enoch, ( well he was sat in the stand) there again the majority of our expected starting line-up didn't feature all night.

We seem to have alot of back-up with plenty of very promising youngsters, perhaps i'll recognise a few more of them next time.

Archived