IGNORED

007 Vs Batman

The Batman

Who would you rather be  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Bond and Batman's knee's begin to knock at the mere thought of a certain Spiderman, because Bond and Batty, are quite gay.

but Bond and Batman are not Superhero's, Spiderman is damn cool, but how the hell you can call James Bond gay is unreal. Batman and his gimp outfit i admit could be considered gay.

but i certainly would not think a man who sha99ed more women than Hugh Heffner (those include Denise Richards & Halle Berry), drives an Aston Martin and goes around killing people, would ever be considered gay.

but Bond and Batman are not Superhero's, Spiderman is damn cool, but how the hell you can call James Bond gay is unreal. Batman and his gimp outfit i admit could be considered gay.

but i certainly would not think a man who sha99ed more women than Hugh Heffner (those include Denise Richards & Halle Berry), drives an Aston Martin and goes around killing people, would ever be considered gay.

Bond only drives the fast cars because he's overcompensating for his gayness. The sha99ing, well, i would imagine he swallows a little blue pill and closes his eyes. And killing is a classic symptom of gaynes, everyone knows that :whistle:

On a side issue, are there any gay superheroes?

Bond only drives the fast cars because he's overcompensating for his gayness. The sha99ing, well, i would imagine he swallows a little blue pill and closes his eyes. And killing is a classic symptom of gaynes, everyone knows that :whistle:

On a side issue, are there any gay superheroes?

Flash Gordon for Gayness?

and apparently CatWoman is supposed to be a lesbian?

Archived