IGNORED

In Work Till Forever!

barry_manc

Guest DrFaustus

How fun!

Beat that you dirty saggy flunker, I get to stay in work, drink free tea, free office water, use my work laugh, pretend I care about mindnumbing shoite, steal stationary, smile at unfunny jokes all the way until.... FOREVER - Woop-ee-doo

Impressive stuff Baz.

I get to go Greece for 2 weeks, admire the luscious 'scenery', get lashed out of my tats, swim all day with my son etc. When I'm back here, the routine of being outside whether on Exmouth Beach, Blaise, the Downs, Portishead open air pool etc etc continues. Shades are a necessity of course, and stamina dude...stamina.

Still, you seem to be happy in your own little dungeon office-world. Have a grfeat summer Baz.

By the way...when I go back to work, it's a whole seven weeks until the next break. Bloody scandal eh?

Impressive stuff Baz.

I get to go Greece for 2 weeks, admire the luscious 'scenery', get lashed out of my tats, swim all day with my son etc. When I'm back here, the routine of being outside whether on Exmouth Beach, Blaise, the Downs, Portishead open air pool etc etc continues. Shades are a necessity of course, and stamina dude...stamina.

Still, you seem to be happy in your own little dungeon office-world. Have a grfeat summer Baz.

By the way...when I go back to work, it's a whole seven weeks until the next break. Bloody scandal eh?

Just to be competitive and to have one over you....

I get to come to sunny Salford (google salford and you get the luxuries of unlimited guns, sex shops and peados) EVERY day (yes!), indeed admiring the luscious scenery (needles, whores and crime scene tape), I'll be getting lashed too, although to a lesser degree than a holiday goer, no son for me, although there are hundreds of little shoites in the park opposite. At home, I get to sit in my sauna house, loosing a stone a day through sweat (I'm underweight as it is), going outside only occasionally for a cig or to get beers/tweed. Shades are needed when the sun is very blinding, as my windows are gay and they attract 'bad' sunrays. Stamina? Was ee mean? Is that when you try and do everything in 10 seconds?

Oh as well, I forgot to mention having money for a week and then waiting on your arse for 3 weeks to get paid, whining continuously about the lack of fundage.

In fact, lucky ol me, has to get a second job. Working 9 - 5.30 in this place (you were right to say dungeon) and then in a sweaty bar from 6 - 2.

Woo

Hooo

What a summer.

:D

Just to be competitive and to have one over you....

I get to come to sunny Salford (google salford and you get the luxuries of unlimited guns, sex shops and peados) EVERY day (yes!), indeed admiring the luscious scenery (needles, whores and crime scene tape), I'll be getting lashed too, although to a lesser degree than a holiday goer, no son for me, although there are hundreds of little shoites in the park opposite. At home, I get to sit in my sauna house, loosing a stone a day through sweat (I'm underweight as it is), going outside only occasionally for a cig or to get beers/tweed. Shades are needed when the sun is very blinding, as my windows are gay and they attract 'bad' sunrays. Stamina? Was ee mean? Is that when you try and do everything in 10 seconds?

Oh as well, I forgot to mention having money for a week and then waiting on your arse for 3 weeks to get paid, whining continuously about the lack of fundage.

In fact, lucky ol me, has to get a second job. Working 9 - 5.30 in this place (you were right to say dungeon) and then in a sweaty bar from 6 - 2.

Woo

Hooo

What a summer.

Lovely monologue there Bazzle Dazzle, I quite simply want your life. Good on you for 2nd job - sounds like a bloody nightmare, but good way to meet T&A - hopefully some ATM as well

I get to go Greece for 2 weeks, admire the luscious 'scenery', get lashed out of my tats, swim all day with my son etc. When I'm back here, the routine of being outside whether on Exmouth Beach, Blaise, the Downs, Portishead open air pool

Portishead open air pool is full of posing teens on the pick-up, at least it used to be.

Hope you've been hard at work on your Bullworker in preparation.

Could look a bit out of place otherwise. :whistle:

:D

Lovely monologue there Bazzle Dazzle, I quite simply want your life. Good on you for 2nd job - sounds like a bloody nightmare, but good way to meet T&A - hopefully some ATM as well

Except they add extra tax to a second job so it's like tax on top of the tax that they tax, for the taxes sack...... Pfft..... TAXI!

And you seriously don't want my life pfff, although I can appreciate how you might want my ears :D

Except they add extra tax to a second job so it's like tax on top of the tax that they tax, for the taxes sack...... Pfft..... TAXI!

No they don't it's a myth! All they do is treat it like it is earnings on top of the money you get in your current job (so you don't get another allowance). This is perfectly fair!! Now, if you are moaning about hitting the 40% band than I have some sympathy as this is effectively extra tax but to be fair, I dont think we can complain about paying 40% tax as it is only when you earn over some £36k. People that earn this much should be contributing more...

Thats what I reckon anyway!

No they don't it's a myth! All they do is treat it like it is earnings on top of the money you get in your current job (so you don't get another allowance). This is perfectly fair!! Now, if you are moaning about hitting the 40% band than I have some sympathy as this is effectively extra tax but to be fair, I don't think we can complain about paying 40% tax as it is only when you earn over some £36k. People that earn this much should be contributing more...

Thats what I reckon anyway!

Oh sweet that's good to know. Have found it's also an awful lot of effort to go around bars looking for jobs... Why's that when I'm always up for looking round bars normally?

Look on the bright side....um.....erm......................You're not a gashead

Neither a sag or Portugese or a midget... I'm counting my lucky stars(3 fingers)

Archived