IGNORED

The Best Night Ever?

Lordofthebling

My "friend" last night let one rip for 27 seconds last night, which changed tone 3 times and made the dog leave the room.

I He then fell asleep laughing about it...

Comments please.

In your next life I hope you are brought back as the porceline in your toilet bowl so you know what it's like to get shat on by one with obviously disturbed, pertubed bowels.

Where you thinking about the toilet during all this? No, you were thinking about yourself, flattulence and the rising price of cheese (I'd imagine).

:disapointed2se:

My brother can burp the alphabet....

Get him in with the singers down the Gate, and he could teach them to belch out:

Give us the CEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, and the IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.......

A few hundred belching their support in unison is sure to inspire the team.

My "friend" last night let one rip for 27 seconds last night, which changed tone 3 times and made the dog leave the room.

I He then fell asleep laughing about it...

Comments please.

Are you sure it wasn't actually the dog who let rip but he became embarrassed on the 27 second mark and slunk away? :dunno:

Your friend must be commended for taking the credit of course, but if it WAS the dog perhaps the blow out continued for a further full minute out of earshot. A dog fart extending unbroken for almost 90 seconds, which would have presumably changed pitch a further 3 or 4 times, would have been a truly remarkable effort and nothing for him to be ashamed of at all.

Please give this admirable little chap a pat on the head and a big "Well done" from me.

Archived