IGNORED

Answermaphone

barry_manc

Who the hell invented them? Lucifer? They are furking evil incarnate! I'm sure I'm not on my own here...

So what's worse "you are through to the 02 messanging system..." 39 seconds later and half your credit's gone you say "yeh call me buntycollox"

Or

Machine says "this is the number for 0...1....5...3...5...2...6....2...7...3....7.....9....9....9....9......9...." bloke says "Jeff Hardy" machine says "leave your message after the tone" ..... Evil

Is there anyway we could bomb all answermaphones? A war should be started to irradicate this evil terror.

:ranting:

Who the hell invented them? Lucifer? They are furking evil incarnate! I'm sure I'm not on my own here...

So what's worse "you are through to the 02 messanging system..." 39 seconds later and half your credit's gone you say "yeh call me buntycollox"

Or

Machine says "this is the number for 0...1....5...3...5...2...6....2...7...3....7.....9....9....9....9......9...." bloke says "Jeff Hardy" machine says "leave your message after the tone" ..... Evil

Is there anyway we could bomb all answermaphones? A war should be started to irradicate this evil terror.

:ranting:

You are through to the non-footy forum answerphone. I'm sorry, but no-one is available to post on your thread, please leave your message and we will post as soon as we are able...

I refuse to have answering machines, i don't have one on the mobile now and i don't have the stupid BT answering servive either.

Their only purpose is to cost the consumer money and make the phone companys more billions.

Same with local services, if i call the council and i'm on hold for 30 mins its costing me time and money, if they don't have anyone to speak to me just let it ring and i'll soon hang up, but i wont have waisted half my life hearing how important my call is...yes is is important, it means you can all go on fag breaks and screw the tax payers some more you bunch of low life scum bags!

Archived