IGNORED

New Challenge?

Hug A Tree

My Real game has failed to load up for the last three weeks and I have come to the point where I cant be bothered trying to fix it. It also seems to have died a bit of a death on here recently. Are there any plans for a fourth challenge?

Plus all this sun is starting to give me sunstroke, so an excuse to stay inside will be greatly appreciated.

The biggest challenge for me at the moment is staying interested in FM. It might be just me, but FM doesn't seem to have the longevity that the old CMs used to have (I've been playing since CM1) :(

I'm quite gutted about it really :(

I've purchased FM06, but still playing CM03/04.

That's quite an achievement! I guess I may be disappointed when I install FM then?

The biggest challenge for me at the moment is staying interested in FM. It might be just me, but FM doesn't seem to have the longevity that the old CMs used to have (I've been playing since CM1) :(

I'm quite gutted about it really :(

I've had trouble with that as well, but it's such a good game, I can get back into it, either with a game with City or a lower league club, where you have to build more. Plus it's better working your way up from the bottom. :D

I'm still thinking about the challenge, probably going to be a lower league game.

Archived