IGNORED

Rovers 1 Contents Of Wheelie Bin 1

Flaxbourton Red

Bristol Rovers continue their pre-season campaign following their defeat to west brom, and the conceding of two goals to lowly weston-super-mare, with this hastley arranged fixture against the contents of a wheelie bin here in the outskirts of Manchester. Speaking after the game manager Paul Trollope was pleased with his side's performance:

"the lads did great today. I'm really pleased with Agogo's goal in the first five minutes, his never say no attitude really gets the team going and he's really dangerous at 16 yards. I'm also pleased the contents of the wheelie bin agreed to the friendly. Basically we are in the lowest football league and its really good to get the lads ready for some of the rubbish we will be playing next season. Contents of a wheelie bin are no mugs and I'm quite interested in signing some of their younger lads"

The contents of a wheelie bin started the game with a strong midfield consisting of cod's head, empty crisp packet, banana skin and apple core.

Agogo rounded the contents of wheelie bin's goalkeeper, used-nappy, on five minutes, following a long ball from new rover's keeper, Steve Phillips.

On 75 minutes Rover's Ryan was sent off following a professional foul on the Wheelie bin's cod's head.

Number 10 Carry-bag-full-of-cat-litter converted the free kick from 25 yards.

Phillips said of the game afterwards "I'm pleased with the result; we worked hard. I'm also pleased we were able to swap shirts with our opposite numbers today". Agogo was particularly eager to take off his blue and white quarters in exchange for the crisp packet.

Bristol Rovers continue their pre-season campaign following their defeat to west brom, and the conceding of two goals to lowly weston-super-mare, with this hastley arranged fixture against the contents of a wheelie bin here in the outskirts of Manchester. Speaking after the game manager Paul Trollope was pleased with his side's performance:

"the lads did great today. I'm really pleased with Agogo's goal in the first five minutes, his never say no attitude really gets the team going and he's really dangerous at 16 yards. I'm also pleased the contents of the wheelie bin agreed to the friendly. Basically we are in the lowest football league and its really good to get the lads ready for some of the rubbish we will be playing next season. Contents of a wheelie bin are no mugs and I'm quite interested in signing some of their younger lads"

The contents of a wheelie bin started the game with a strong midfield consisting of cod's head, empty crisp packet, banana skin and apple core.

Agogo rounded the contents of wheelie bin's goalkeeper, used-nappy, on five minutes, following a long ball from new rover's keeper, Steve Phillips.

On 75 minutes Rover's Ryan was sent off following a professional foul on the Wheelie bin's cod's head.

Number 10 Carry-bag-full-of-cat-litter converted the free kick from 25 yards.

Phillips said of the game afterwards "I'm pleased with the result; we worked hard. I'm also pleased we were able to swap shirts with our opposite numbers today". Agogo was particularly eager to take off his blue and white quarters in exchange for the crisp packet.

Was Irene there too 'Flaxbourton Red'?

Guest DrFaustus

Is that like Bush n Troy? :dunno:

Those two knuckle shufflers should be called Slash and Gash.

Ha, smash n Grab the great Bannister and Warboys now i'm definatly emotional

See, you would miss us after all. Cut N paste, the internet cheat to posting a bloody long thread without having to think for yourself! Sorry Flaxy :D

Ha, smash n Grab the great Bannister and Warboys now i'm definatly emotional

For the younger readers of OTIB: Back in the mid-1970's the Gas were continually bragging to us City fans that the goals from Bannister and Warboys would propel them to top flight Div 1. The reality was that it was the mighty Bristol City FC, and not the Gas, that reached the promised land of Div 1 in 1976. :farmer:

Archived