IGNORED

I Have Joined The Ministry

barry_manc

Hrmmm.....

Odd one this. I don't want to be perceived as a freak, but as it is, well that's how it's looking anyway...

So, I was sleeping this morning (as yuo do) and I woke up at 5. Nothing unusual there (with the heat this week etc) except for the screams coming out of my mouth. Its hard to explain, but in my sleep, I felt a 'ping' go in my calf (sp?) muscle. It woke me up, mainly because of the seering pain in my leg. I was literally screaming (like a biatch) for a good 5 minutes. Obviously my ignoramous housemate slept through it all. I couldn't sleep after this and couldn't really move my leg. The muscle went rock hard which means I didn't pull it I think???

After a shower it was a bit better, but I'm still walking like John Wayne's love child. It's really tight and still sore...

So how exactly does one pull a muscle in ones sleep (no inuendoe needed thanks we all thought that)?

To put it into context, I'm bone idle and the furthest thing I can imagine from being the 'sporty' type. I got a lift back from work last night and went straight out with this bird (a bird so I was trying to be calm and collective, not boisterous etc). The bar was 30 seconds walk from my house. Including walks to the toilet, I predict I walked a generous 5 minutes in total. When I got home I monged, got food put in front of me, and went to bed at 12 or 1 or so.

So what the hell triggered this off?

Am I actually a freak?

:blink:

:crying:

Hrmmm.....

Odd one this. I don't want to be perceived as a freak, but as it is, well that's how it's looking anyway...

So, I was sleeping this morning (as yuo do) and I woke up at 5. Nothing unusual there (with the heat this week etc) except for the screams coming out of my mouth. Its hard to explain, but in my sleep, I felt a 'ping' go in my calf (sp?) muscle. It woke me up, mainly because of the seering pain in my leg. I was literally screaming (like a biatch) for a good 5 minutes. Obviously my ignoramous housemate slept through it all. I couldn't sleep after this and couldn't really move my leg. The muscle went rock hard which means I didn't pull it I think???

After a shower it was a bit better, but I'm still walking like John Wayne's love child. It's really tight and still sore...

So how exactly does one pull a muscle in ones sleep (no inuendoe needed thanks we all thought that)?

To put it into context, I'm bone idle and the furthest thing I can imagine from being the 'sporty' type. I got a lift back from work last night and went straight out with this bird (a bird so I was trying to be calm and collective, not boisterous etc). The bar was 30 seconds walk from my house. Including walks to the toilet, I predict I walked a generous 5 minutes in total. When I got home I monged, got food put in front of me, and went to bed at 12 or 1 or so.

So what the hell triggered this off?

Am I actually a freak?

:blink:

:crying:

Sounds like cramp to me Baz. I also suffer from this in the night & you're not the only one that screams when it happens!

Archived