IGNORED

One Year On

Nogbad the Bad

From memory...

Bridges, Stewart, G Smith, Wilkshire, Skuse, Cotterill (Murray?), Woodman, Heywood, Fortune?, Carey, Phillips...

So likely we'll see 4, 5 at most, of those starting against Scunny, with the majority no longer being at the club.

• Admin

From memory...

Bridges, Stewart, G Smith, Wilkshire, Skuse, Cotterill (Murray?), Woodman, Heywood, Fortune?, Carey, Phillips...

So likely we'll see 4, 5 at most, of those starting against Scunny, with the majority no longer being at the club.

From memory my r's

more like from here http://www.bcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/...~695648,00.html

:D

From memory...

You won't be far off with that.

I remember Partridge couldn't debut because he was injured and i think you could be right with Fortune.

Bit surprised if Woodman was in favour with Tinman.

Hopefully someone will come up with the exact team and subs. later.

Slow typer - they already have, :doh: cheers phantom.

I'd hazard a guess that this'll be the starting line up:

City (to face Hereford United): Basso, Orr, Carey, Fontaine, Woodman, Cotterill, Noble, Skuse, Murray, Brooker, Jevons.

Unless Santos is very impressive, it looks like that's GJ's ideal starting line up.

It was Phillips, Carey, Heywood, Fortune, Woodman, Cotterill, Skuse, Wilkshire, G.Smith, Bridges and Stewart.

Brooker and Murray came on for Bridges and Cotterill, the unused subs were Golbourne, Keogh and Russell.

Look at last season's first XI in squad numbers as well;

Phillips

Jamie Smith

Grant Smith

Heywood

Partridge

Carey

Murray

Bridges

Brooker

Stewart

Cotterill

3 have gone, 3 are available for moves, Heywood isn't going to figure much IMO, so only 4 of those look like being regulars this season.

All change again.

Archived