IGNORED

Tiverton Score [Merged topics]

Bcfc3660

Another win, wonder how we do against the better teams now!

I was shocked when i heard Stewart scored but then i noticed it was a penalty :laugh:

what'll definitely raise eyebrows is talk that GJ has rubbished rumours that he'll join Yeovil. Has this, along with Marcus' inclusion in the squad (and subsequent penalty nomination/score) thrown him a lifeline?

I may be wrong but I heard that Stewy also won the pen? And it goes along with my belief that if you win it you should take it apart from if your a very rubbish pen taker.

He didn't really mention much about Stewy in the post match interview but I think that Gj might just be giving Stewy another chance. Maybe he has impressed Gj in training? Maybe he is working hard like Gj expects his players to? Maybe he is finally showing a attitude that Gj likes his players to show?

Also interesting to hear that a few young players like Benyon, Wring etc could be going on loan to Tiverton to gain experience of playing men's football but still train with us in the week.

Stewart had a very good game tonight, was vocal throughout, whenever needed he made the options available to the midfielders around him (something which he didnt do enough for city last season), Santos had a good game the only fault which i could find was he needs to be more aware of players around him maybe a little too selfich at times. all in all i wouldnt complain if Nuno signed on.

Bissell

I always thought that Stewart is a great player and deserevs to be in the team. However i fear that GJ is only playing him to attract buyers.

Hopefully i'm wrong and Stewart is not impressing GJ!

Is he so great that he makes you wet your pants :rofl2br:

Sorry couldn't resist :farmer:

Archived