IGNORED

Someone Going To Macedonia?

Guest pane

Hey guys. I am a Macedonian and a great fan of England. You cant imagine how happy I was when I saw England drawn in the same pool with Macedonia... meaning England in Skopje again! Wow! I work in a hotel and I'd like to help the fans that are coming in September. It's in 3km from the stadium and 1km from the city center. It is very new and still hard to find in the listings online. And the listed ones are predominately eithere old or more expencive or far away. I only regret this one wasnt bigger... it is only 9 rooms but seeing them full of England fans that day will be like a miracle to me:)

If you know anyone planning to go on this match please pass this link: www.hotel-leonardo.com.mk

Thanks

Pane

Hey guys. I am a Macedonian and a great fan of England. You cant imagine how happy I was when I saw England drawn in the same pool with Macedonia... meaning England in Skopje again! Wow! I work in a hotel and I'd like to help the fans that are coming in September. It's in 3km from the stadium and 1km from the city center. It is very new and still hard to find in the listings online. And the listed ones are predominately eithere old or more expencive or far away. I only regret this one wasnt bigger... it is only 9 rooms but seeing them full of England fans that day will be like a miracle to me:)

If you know anyone planning to go on this match please pass this link: www.hotel-leonardo.com.mk

Thanks

Pane

do you have any white patio furniture I can throw about?

Archived