IGNORED

I'm So Excited..

Ivan_is_a_legend

just cant wait for the season to start

i know i get this feeling around this time every season, but this will be our year.

the thought of brooker, jevons and enoch as our strikers, cotterill continue to improve game by game, the strongest back 4 we have had for a while, one of the best keepers outside the premiership (albeit not until november), the brilliance in midfield of noble, skuse and russell and all this along with the emergence of the likes of williams, benyon and wilson.

and with gary at the helm, this is going to be one hell of a season.

i cant even wait until the southampton game on tuesday just to get back down the gate.

I'm CITY TILL I DIE, I'm CITY TILL I DIE, I KNOW I AM I'm SURE I AM, I'm CITY TILL I DIE!!!

:city::city::city:

yes, are basso is best goalkeeper outside premiership, Thats just takig the p***, we have the strongest defence in league one, the magic of noble and russell and the strikeforce of jevons and brooker.

mate, it is a 'ok' squad but it is no-where near as good in this league as your making it out to be. the teams we have played have been lower league local teams and nothing compared to notts forest, huddersfield and doncaster.

Finishing in the top-6 would be a achievement in this squad

yes, are basso is best goalkeeper outside premiership, Thats just takig the p***,

Perhaps I've misunderstood your response, but Ivan was referring to Chris Weale, not Basso. The give away was "(albeit not until november), " part, as Weale is out until then.....

As I said, perhaps I've misunderstood your response, but the way I've read it, I think you think Ivan is referring to Basso....

yes, are basso is best goalkeeper outside premiership, Thats just takig the p***, we have the strongest defence in league one, the magic of noble and russell and the strikeforce of jevons and brooker.

mate, it is a 'ok' squad but it is no-where near as good in this league as your making it out to be. the teams we have played have been lower league local teams and nothing compared to notts forest, huddersfield and doncaster.

Finishing in the top-6 would be a achievement in this squad

This squad is a great squad and has a great togetherness and the youngsters are genuinely talented whereas some youngsters are just used because of injuries etc, ours can actually impact on games as Jennison did today, we are going places and the starter was referring to Chris Weale who could of been Shakey's back up at West Ham if he didn't have a recurrence of an injury.

Can't be botherd to read what you said I am in a lazy mood but from what I quickly scanned you can not wait for the new season?

No niether can I!

Sat round my mates today chilling in the garden, missus was over, it was OK I guess but I knew I would rather be down Ashton Gate watching us win, draw or lose.

It's what Saturdays were made for non?

Sat round my mates today chilling in the garden, missus was over, it was OK I guess but I knew I would rather be down Ashton Gate watching us win, draw or lose.

It's what Saturdays were made for non?

Spot on. Saturdays are depressing without City to think about. Give me a City game on a Saturday and I'm happy, simple as.

I see the Doc's post was pulled.....I see this as bad news for the English game.....

I see this season as being as....well....just like all the rest, it'll be 'City till I die' if we win a couple, 'Johnson out!' if we loose a couple and generally plenty of sitting down in silence at home games.

I can't wait..... :Sleep12: :Sleep12: :Sleep12:

Archived