IGNORED

Stevie P In the House

Flaxbourton Red

excerpts from Steve phillips' interview with WDP

" yo word up, them city boyz been given me 'nuff disrespect even since that Mr Biggy Gary G guy came in. Me couldn't handle all that Mr biggy handgranade stuff, i been in this yard lot longer than that geez, know what i mean?

Check dis, I used to like a good time like any other gee. In fact saturday woz like a a bit of a rest for me, partying on friday nights with me homies after westwood on the radio then out all night, it was well good, innit. Then we gets the buss from the tinman, gotta go to the swansea, i was still cruizin in the hood with me boyz at like 5 in the morning trying to score because there was a drought on, know what i mean?

Well me not play that well, next thing, we get Mr Biggy, Gary G in givin me a hard time, because he thinks me no good. I then get replaced by a Brazilain geezer. Me try to hook up with I'm, but he aint no toker, he gives me all dis God ting and tries to get me to go to church, no way!

I bin with dis club some 10 years, and they get all jiggy wi me. Me outta here!

Now ive got me some new boyz, the northside gas massive, we going to rip up the 4th division or somefink innit!

Increase the peace!

excerpts from Steve phillips' interview with WDP

" yo word up, them city boyz been given me 'nuff disrespect even since that Mr Biggy Gary G guy came in. Me couldn't handle all that Mr biggy handgranade stuff, i been in this yard lot longer than that geez, know what i mean?

Check dis, I used to like a good time like any other gee. In fact saturday woz like a a bit of a rest for me, partying on friday nights with me homies after westwood on the radio then out all night, it was well good, innit. Then we gets the buss from the tinman, gotta go to the swansea, i was still cruizin in the hood with me boyz at like 5 in the morning trying to score because there was a drought on, know what i mean?

Well me not play that well, next thing, we get Mr Biggy, Gary G in givin me a hard time, because he thinks me no good. I then get replaced by a Brazilain geezer. Me try to hook up with I'm, but he aint no toker, he gives me all dis God ting and tries to get me to go to church, no way!

I bin with dis club some 10 years, and they get all jiggy wi me. Me outta here!

Now ive got me some new boyz, the northside gas massive, we going to rip up the 4th division or somefink innit!

Increase the peace!

Word

Archived