IGNORED

20/20

The Batman

I do love a bit of 20/20

I got my tickets for my birthday for this match on August Bank Holiday Monday

Anyone else going???

Think my first ever tipple was 20/20. I must have been all of 12 by then. Rank stuff that it's like foul pineapply cough syrup...

Game now definitely on - I was wondering about the refund scheme when they announced that a "World X1" was on standby in case Pakistan pulled out. The refund scheme only mentions weather affecting the match, not the actual game on the ticket being cancelled and a collection of international cricketers who just happen to be playing County Cricket in England replacing one of the teams.

Anyway - should be a cracking afternoon!

damn pieterson. :laugh:

the loudest noise of the day wasn't tresco getting his 50, nor the final runs scored, but the massive groan by 99.8% of the crowd when they saw that he'd been bowled 1st ball. :ranting:

wonderful innings from some of the Pakistani cricketers, Afridi knocked us around, poor old Mahmood took a fair bit of stick from the pakistani fans infront of us after his first over, in which he conceded 22 runs.

But all in all, a good game of cricket, good debut from Yardy, Strauss summed it up when he said about the middle order crumbling.

Bad news about Harmisson not playing in 1 day seris though.

Archived