IGNORED

Your Starting Line Up

mightyreds89

Is it me or does anyone else really struggle to find a balnced starting line up for us I have tried 4-4-2, 3-5-2 and 4-3-3 and just cannot seem to find the perfect combo.

I think id play 2 slightly different teams one at home and one away:

Line up at home

Phillips

Amankwah Coles Hill Woodman

Roberts Whilkshire Tnnion A.Brown

Peacock Miller

Subs: Tommy, Burnell, Bell, Carey Stowell

Id play no defensive midfielder at home as we need to really win 99% of our home games I also am big fans of both Tommy and Burnell but I feel we should give attack ago at home. Use these guys at home.

Would not go 3-5-2 as this means the following KA does not look up to wing back when we play 3-5-2 we also seem to miss the wingers out by not passing or even sometime over passing ie 40-50 yeard balls to the corners for no one. DC looks like hes trying to cover Right back, centre back as well as cover Butlers lack of pace.

Line up away

Phillips

Amankwah Coles Hill Woodman

Roberts Tinnion Doc/Burnell Brown

Peacock Miller

In both teams I am only puttig Roberts on the right as I think we have no other option at all, I would rather see Robbo up front I think a few goals and he will will really kick start his season along with Peacock who I think has been fantastic so far this season never stopped running on Saturday and kept his head up despite long balls being pumped up to him. I think we are in desperate need of a right sided loanee from a prem reserve.

What does evertone think of the teams I have played above? What would yours be?

3-5-2

GK- Phillips

DRC- Carey

DC- Coles

DLC- Hill

RWB- Hulbert

LWB- Woodman

RCM- Wilkshire

CM- Doherty

LCM- Tinnion

FW- Peacock

FW- Roberts