IGNORED

Sex Education

Lordofthebling

There's nowt kids can learn at school that they can't learn in a crack-den. Safe-sex = hiding your stash whilst you're gettin jiggy! :rolleyes:

Bit of both I reckon. Thing is, stupid kids tend to have stupid parents, the genetics are passed from generation to generation. It's not just sex education but a general life 'let's not be stupid' education that is required.

Depends if you believe that stupidity comes through nature or nurture, ya get me rudeclaart.

There's nowt kids can learn at school that they can't learn in a crack-den. Safe-sex = hiding your stash whilst you're gettin jiggy! :rolleyes:

Depends if you believe that stupidity comes through nature or nurture, ya get me rudeclaart.

Stupidity = nature, ignorance = nurture.

There's nothing stopping stupid people from telling their kids that shagging without contraception gets them STDs and babies. And nothing stopping clever people from being ignorant of the need to do this.

Generally though it's only where both coincide that you get big problems, so I think schools should provide a minimum to protect kids from parents that fall into this category. I reckon good parents would have already made sure their kids knew what was what though.

I went to catholic school and the only sex education I got was literally a half hour lesson telling us you shouldnt have sex until you get married.

For years they couldnt work out why about half a dozen girls a year were ending up pregnant.

Thankfully its changed now.

Archived