IGNORED

Actually Saw The Shirt

Keepers Ball

what u on about mate, did u c last seasons shirt-disgrace.

hopefully the letters dnt fall off.

Ithink the shirt is a sign of the clubs amibtion by having a manafactuarer like puma

I don't think we're critisising the Club or the manufacturer, just find the one stripe a bit odd.

why are we never happy?

Deep philosophical question that.

I don't actually particularly care, and glad to have the white shorts back, nothing like a respect for tradition, just making observations loike.

Hey I like random!

I aim to be as random as possible throughout the day.

BizzleMcSwizzle old plumb.

True, if we win the league by winning 45 games and losing the last one 10-0 there's a chance that 10-0 will be dwelled on for a long time.

Steady on Drama Queen

I'm opnly talking about a stripe on one side.

my take is either on both shoulders or none at all.

As for the rest of the shirt I think it looks gorgeous but as I sometimes like to p1ss in the face of tradition in footy terms Id have prefered all red.

Steady on Drama Queen

I'm opnly talking about a stripe on one side.

my take is either on both shoulders or none at all.

As for the rest of the shirt I think it looks gorgeous but as I sometimes like to p1ss in the face of tradition in footy terms Id have prefered all red.

Not so much talking about this issue, i meant in general.

Just a sad attempt to change the shirt a little every year, to get people to enthuse in and buy the new shirt.

There is only so much you can do with a shirt! Next year the sleeves up or down and the shorts, not a big item, will be a tad shorter.

I dunno if I'll buy it to be honest, seems too plain to me, and I don't like the collar!

The home shirt for 04/05 was too restrictive on the neck, this one kinda looks the same..

Hello by the way, this is my first post! :chant6ez:

I'm a regular Dolmanite...

Became a City fan when I met Andy Cole at Ashton Gate in '92 when I was a youngun, been going to most home games for just a few years though. :city:

Just a sad attempt to change the shirt a little every year, to get people to enthuse in and buy the new shirt.

There is only so much you can do with a shirt! Next year the sleeves up or down and the shorts, not a big item, will be a tad shorter.

SO YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY WITH tfg AGAIN?? don't MAKE ME LAUGHT :rofl2br:

Guest Eamer

the TFG shirt which had white on each shoulder was fine. nothing wrong with the quality of that one. if it was to that quality i'd be easily happy with TFG again.

the TFG shirt which had white on each shoulder was fine. nothing wrong with the quality of that one. if it was to that quality i'd be easily happy with TFG again.
I must agree with you there, I still ware that shirt occasionally and the only thing wrong with it is a skag that a cat done when it jumped up on me, But that would happen to any shirt be it Puma or TFG.

Archived