IGNORED

Do You Know Your Music?

Big Red Rich

I'm trying to find the name of a song. basically it was used in the playoff final between us and brighton and its also used on the Chris Moyles show on Radio 1 soon after they've done the 'ready to rumble' half time bit of the show.

I'm sure its from a film, i thought it was charlies angels but it seems not. so does anybody have idea of what I'm going on about?

I hope so......... :pray:

I'm trying to find the name of a song. basically it was used in the playoff final between us and brighton and its also used on the Chris Moyles show on Radio 1 soon after they've done the 'ready to rumble' half time bit of the show.

I'm sure its from a film, i thought it was charlies angels but it seems not. so does anybody have idea of what I'm going on about?

Not really going to help you but a Chris Moyles 'ready to rumble' related question non the less, why is it that Moylsie says at about 09:10 ''and now it's half time in the shown and the time that Dave will say......'' when the show starts at 7 and finishes at 10 making the half way point of the show 08:30?

Thought he was just trying to mess with me noggin at first, just some fairly crap joke yeah?

Give us a clue............ it's from a film...... but it would be known to some as a track before the film or Chris 'No Hope Moyles' ????????????????

Neither really. It was made for the film I'm sure and Moyles' just uses it because it sounds good i suppose.

I cant remember if it was for the play offs or the ldv, but for one of them the song that got played as we ran out was The Matrix Theme, by rage against the machine. its called Wake Up by the looks of google.

Good shout but its not the matrix one you suggest. Listen just after 9 tommorow on Radio 1 and they will play it. Or tell me how to transfer a 'nokia media file' from my computer into a more common format so I can put it on the forum for people to hear.

Rich.

Good shout but its not the matrix one you suggest. Listen just after 9 tommorow on Radio 1 and they will play it. Or tell me how to transfer a 'nokia media file' from my computer into a more common format so I can put it on the forum for people to hear.

Rich.

If I'm up at 9 i'll have a listen, but being school holidays at last, i doubt it that i'll be up before 11. For the nokia file, does it have and extension code on it, like mp3, but obviously different.

Archived