IGNORED

Somebody Call The Rspcg

WTFiGO!?!

It has become apparent that there is a forum member who not only is attempting to bore to death a certain young giraffe with boring conversations about green paper and quite frankly appalling rapping but also locks him in a non air conditioned stolen 3 wheeled caravan all day in this heat and refuses to pay him his pocket money!

He won't even let him out to do his gigs in the comedy clubs or even go drinking with Sir Colby. What's a poor 'raffe with a £300 a day crack habit supposed to do?

Please sign this petition to have the cruelty put to an immediate halt.....

It has become apparent that there is a forum member who not only is attempting to bore to death a certain young giraffe with boring conversations about green paper and quite frankly appalling rapping but also locks him in a non air conditioned stolen 3 wheeled caravan all day in this heat and refuses to pay him his pocket money!

He won't even let him out to do his gigs in the comedy clubs or even go drinking with Sir Colby. What's a poor 'raffe with a £300 a day crack habit supposed to do?

It's an OUTRAGE. :ranting:

Let the giraffe roam free, and lock up his persecutor.

Let's see how he likes being caged in an unstable and stifling caravan all day. :sweatingbullets:

Strong rumour that Trev.'s pocket money is halved every time he asks for a window to be opened. :angry:

It's time for all right thinking people to get together and march on the prison caravan, firemen's cutters in hand. (bring a tin opener if you haven't got one)

FREE TREVOR. :city:

You see kids, this is why mummy always tells you to be in bed on time. Look at this gibberish, and what time was he up?

:disapointed2se:

As for your statement, it's not like he is 'attempting to bore (Trev) to death' - he just can't help it! There's no need to be cruel, and whatever happened to subtlety? Some people are just born as boring old farts, he can't help it. And I hear Trev doesn't really mind the affore mentioned rap scallion, he sits there not listening to the mundane monotone, laughing away instead at that hilarious set of ears.

There is a very good reason that Trev isn't gettin his pocket money. Trev knows that the sock draw is out of bounds. It's a written in stone type rule. He broke it. He gets the gunishment. Seems fair enough to me? If anyone tried to funk around with my freakly fetishtic (if I had any :dunno: ) ways I'd not be too pleased either.

And who's to say it's wrong to hit a giraffe? When they've been naughty? Sometimes you have to do what you have to do.

I think the caravan dweller is owed a bit of credit...

Should we meet after tonights game and go there en masse maybe?

Good idea Dolly, the indignant thronging multitude of you, me and, WTF should indeed meet up after tonights victory and march on the sinister caravan. :ranting:

You see kids, this is why mummy always tells you to be in bed on time. Look at this gibberish, and what time was he up?

:disapointed2se:

As for your statement, it's not like he is 'attempting to bore (Trev) to death' - he just can't help it! There's no need to be cruel, and whatever happened to subtlety? Some people are just born as boring old farts, he can't help it. And I hear Trev doesn't really mind the affore mentioned rap scallion, he sits there not listening to the mundane monotone, laughing away instead at that hilarious set of ears.

There is a very good reason that Trev isn't gettin his pocket money. Trev knows that the sock draw is out of bounds. It's a written in stone type rule. He broke it. He gets the gunishment. Seems fair enough to me? If anyone tried to funk around with my freakly fetishtic (if I had any :dunno: ) ways I'd not be too pleased either.

And who's to say it's wrong to hit a giraffe? When they've been naughty? Sometimes you have to do what you have to do.

I think the caravan dweller is owed a bit of credit...

Gibberish??? :disapointed2se: .

Anyway, I was under the impression that the sock draw was shared territory in this now infamouse domestic set up, I know the khacks draw certainly is.

Fear not though, the Chairman of the RSPCG, a Mr Gerry Raffety has got wind of this brutalility and the action plan is being drawn out to indeed storm the place after tonights victory.

Just think, poor Trev's there right now locked up and parching, pining for some crack, poor chap, tonight he will receive justice.

Archived