IGNORED

O.t.i.b's Fourth Official Challenge

Evy11_BCFC

IPB Image

Exeter City Football Club

Having struggled financially and flirted with closure in their latter seasons in the league and their first year in the Conference, The Grecians were given a huge boost in December 2004 after being drawn away to Manchester United (the eventual defeated finalists) in the FA Cup third round. Exeter caused the surprise of the afternoon by holding the FA Cup Holders to a 0-0 draw, ensuring a replay at The Grecians St James' Park home. Although defeated 0-2 in the replay, the combined gate receipts and television income plus the huge efforts of the clubs own fans in raising funds and carrying out unpaid work in support of the club have cleared the club's debts.

Your Challenge:

Starting with Exeter City, you must take the club to league 1 and get the club past at least the third round of the F.A Cup. Once you have achieved this, you may leave the club, after you have done this it is the first person the do the double by winning the Premiership and the F.A Cup in the least game time.

You can stick with Exeter throughout the game if you would like to.

Rules: No Cheating (Please :me?: )

Screenshots of final league table, players in and any others I ask for.

Requirements:

Patch 6.0.3 (If possible)

Leagues running - Your choice

Database - Whatever you computer can handle

Good Luck, and the winner of this challenge will be awarded 7 points. :chant6ez:

I am.

Currently into my third season, gained promotion as champions from the conference. Finished as champions in league two also winning the LDV, am currently nine games into my league one campaign and am third.

Havent paid a fee for anyone yet. All signings have been frees or loans. Will post screen shots when i work out how to do it.

Singings so far ....

First season

Anthony Elding .... Free

Ryan Hartslief .... Free

Gary Harkins .... Free

Michael Nardiello .... Loan

Ramon Calliste .... Loan

DAVE COTTERILL .... Loan

SCOTT BROWN .... Loan

Richard Jones .... Loan

Second season

Anthony Stokes .... Free

Ryan Garry .... Free

Martin Brittain .... Free

Adam Green .... Free

Stephen Wynne .... Free

Kerrea Gilbert .... Free

Robbie Foy .... Free

Eddie Johnson .... Loan

Landry Bonnefol .... Loan

Danny Hollands .... Loan

Rob Burch .... Loan

Petr Mikolanda .... Loan

Richard Jones .... Loan

Paul Lawson .... Loan

Third season

Christian Bassila .... Free

Richard Hughes .... Free

Francois Clerc .... Free

Finances .... @ 22nd Sept 07

Balance £1,248,639

Transfer Budget £744,953

Salary Budget £20,500

Current Wage £13,215

I hope your happy, i live in west wales and left my disc in Bristol when i was watching scunny game, now because i have seen this challenge and the others i have been forced to buy another copy of FM on ebay because i cannot wait to collect my disc. THANKS ALOT! :devil:

This is a great feature by the way, I'm looking forward to doing the Real Madrid challenge. :) Oh and if you want anyone (me) to meddle and destroy and create a new scenario just ask. I loves it i do! :D

How about a online league?

Depending on the time scale people can play? I could run my computer as the server?

Just a suggestion

Me and a few mates tried that, unfortunately you cant play on the league unless the one that sets it up is online which is a bit annoying.

Would be v. interested in a new challenge though.

Archived