IGNORED

Post's That Got Away......

WTFiGO!?!

I can't actually recall many myself due to the fact that I'm usually blind drunk when such posting occurs, I think some ounce of sensibleness is found out the back somewhere (even in such stupor's) and I must think ''No!, I just can't do it!'' at the final second before sending.

Blatant controversy and hardcore silliness are the two main problem areas I think.

Anyway, heres one that you were spared of just now on another thread....

Only the non ticklish don't giggle when tickled I find.

Profound Silly insights I know.

How much is that doggie in the window, WOOF! WOOF!

I DO immediately regret typing that, but being the Devil I am i'm going to post it anyway. :blink::devil:

Great thread WTF. :city:

Thousands of replys: not necessarilly the sign of a great thread see!

I can't make up my mind whether people have been reluctant to reply because they have felt uneasy about the distinct possibility that their post may dilute the greatness stored within the thread or that they have been going at it all day but all post's have been pulled due to their silly or controversial content?

How much is that doggie in the window, WOOF! WOOF!

Sounds like a question that I my friend found himself frequently asking as he passed through a certain brilliantly coloured light district in Amsterdam - he was telling me at a later date back in Bristol.

Sounds like a question that I my friend found himself frequently asking as he passed through a certain brilliantly coloured light district in Amsterdam - he was telling me at a later date back in Bristol.

Reading between the lines i guess you're referring to those 'nodding dogs' which were so popular in car windows a while back.

Didn't realise they'd ever caught on in Holland. :dunno:

Archived