IGNORED

Too Narrow

Granty

Really enjoyed the game last night, as a team we seemed to be playing mostly along the deck ( I was concerned pre season with the giants that Johnson was bringing in)

My concern from last night is this. I thought a number of times when we were attacking that the midfiled players failed to spread the ball 1) to a wide man and, 2) if they did it was always too late and almost an afterthought. We seem to rarely get a player to the by-line and cross from there or thereabouts - Cotts managed it twice from what I remember in the 2nd half.

When we did manage it, we looked more a threat IMO.

Not sure about Showunmi - looks like a savage - reserve judgement for a while :devil:

Guest I bleed red 'n' white

Really enjoyed the game last night, as a team we seemed to be playing mostly along the deck ( I was concerned pre season with the giants that Johnson was bringing in)

My concern from last night is this. I thought a number of times when we were attacking that the midfiled players failed to spread the ball 1) to a wide man and, 2) if they did it was always too late and almost an afterthought. We seem to rarely get a player to the by-line and cross from there or thereabouts - Cotts managed it twice from what I remember in the 2nd half.

When we did manage it, we looked more a threat IMO.

Not sure about Showunmi - looks like a savage - reserve judgement for a while :devil:

cotterill doesn'r run to the line anymore, he seems uncapable of doing so, he never runs at players any more

Archived