IGNORED

Creamfields

barry_manc

Anyone been?

Any good?

The ideas been floating about for a bit and although we were planning to go Nottinghill Carnival things get changed soooo....

£65 is a lot. Plus travel and 'beer money' etc you're looking at about £150?

Worth it?

And anyone know whos on etc? I know it's Prodigy headlining but not sure about the rest. Any dnb going to be there?

Anyone been? No.

Any good? Dunno.

The ideas been floating about for a bit and although we were planning to go Nottinghill Carnival things get changed soooo....

Worth it? Maybe.

And anyone know whos on etc? No. I know it's Prodigy headlining but not sure about the rest. Any dnb going to be there? Dunno.

Anyone been?

Any good?

Worth it?

And anyone know whos on etc? I know it's Prodigy headlining but not sure about the rest. Any dnb going to be there?

You should have just gone to Ashton Court :whistle:

Never been to Creamfields, although Lady Colby-Tit was keen to go this year. I suspect it attracts a lot of oiks. Going to the Big Chill next week in Herefordshire. Would recommend it to anyone, forking chingytweedytastic.

I've heard good things about this Big Chill affair.

I've heard good things about this Big Chill affair.

Does exactly what it says on the tin WTF. You can flit between soul, jazz, funk, dub, weird stuff, hip hop etc or go full on in the dance tent. Main area in front of main stage has huge beds with canopies to lounge in. Good crowd, no bad vibes & beautiful scenery with a lake.

Counting down the days of corporate bullshit left before I depart on my pilgrimage & release my inner hippy (again)

:Cool27: :Party12: :devil:

oh yeah i've done Global twice now - it is wicked but it does attract chav attention due to the DnB arena and also its a bitch to get in and out of stratford that weekend.

Luckily the missus lived in Stratford last year - get wrecked then a few mins walk home. lovely :D

Anyone been?

Any good?

Worth it?

Went years ago... Very strange... Set up like a festival but full of townies and scouse chavie chicks with high heels on! Very strange...

Some good music when I went (freestylers!) but D'n'B would be doubtful... Thats a southern thing ain't it?

Archived