IGNORED

Mark Bircham

Barrow Boy

I read in the paper that Mark Bircham has been put on the transfer list by QPR, and it appears that the new manager doesn't want him.

Despite his ridiculous haircuts, he has always looked quality against us, and at 28 he could be in the peak of his career. I think he could do a great job for us, providing the 'spark' in midfield that we sometimes lack, and being able to create chances for jevons and co.

Do we think there is any chance gary could snap him up? :dunno:

he's tranfer listed because he won't sign a contract, far far too good for us.

GJ won't like him as he plays for Cananda and misses alot of the season.

He wants to sign, but he's not wanted by the new boss.

I'm not that sure he's too good for us, he's never played above the championship, and i think he'd be worth an enquiry.

even if we can't get to him, i think the only part of the squad where we are light is in the midfield, and we need to strengthen there. Noble and skuse are good players, but neither have the craft to play that 'killer' ball.

Still, i'm confident this time.......again......

He wants to sign, but he's not wanted by the new boss.

I'm not that sure he's too good for us, he's never played above the championship, and i think he'd be worth an enquiry.

even if we can't get to him, i think the only part of the squad where we are light is in the midfield, and we need to strengthen there. Noble and skuse are good players, but neither have the craft to play that 'killer' ball.

Still, i'm confident this time.......again......

ah ok, when holloway was there he was stalling on a new deal, he's a highly rated championship player, which is why he's too good for us.

As i said the Cananda thing too will put GJ off big time.

ah ok, when holloway was there he was stalling on a new deal, he's a highly rated championship player, which is why he's too good for us.

As i said the Cananda thing too will put GJ off big time.

Where is Cananda? :dunno:

Guest PaulTrollopesBlueArmy

You aint got no chance 1. hes far to good for you and 2. he has blue hair not your favourite colour isit :D

Archived