IGNORED

Trouble In Town Last Night

Big Red Rich

Went into Bristol last night for a good laugh and was faced at about 11pm with every club only letting mixed couples in, not very handy when there was 1 girl in our group of 6 and she wasnt my girlfriend!! Luckily i had a passport with me which said I was born in Bristol and got in to some place i'd never even heard of.

Basically, there were apparantly up to 10k Middlesborough fans in Bristol last night and a lot of them seemed intent on causing trouble. I met some Cardiff fans as well who had decided to come over for the night. Police riot fans everywhere, horses, and bobbys on the beat.

According to police there had already been problems in a few bars and then loads of borough scum congregated by the fountains to spout off #### about there crud team.

All in all, they wrecked our night and I hope Bolton give them a good stuffing.

The sooner Wembley is built the better..........

Guest North Street

Sorry mate but i think you will find that trouble broke out at the Piano and Pitcher and Bsb at 9pm which coincidently was the time many of ours arrived back at the Waterfront [coincidence?].As for the hundreds of Boro dancing in the foutains best of luck to them i only wish one day before i reach a hundred it was us!

I would be surprised if Cardiff had 45 coaches unless a similar scheme to our game against them last season was in use where all supporters had to travel on official coaches. Wew must have taken more to shee w than they did to west ham and we only had 16!
Yeh but they only had 2,000 tickets, we could of took up to 7,500. We were also aload to Drive up and go by Train and they wasnt, i heard of some fans exchanging tickets for the West Ham game for up to £50!

Sorry mate but i think you will find that trouble broke out at the Piano and Pitcher and Bsb at 9pm which coincidently was the time many of ours arrived back at the Waterfront [coincidence?].As for the hundreds of Boro dancing in the foutains best of luck to them i only wish one day before i reach a hundred it was us!
YEAH it was city's mob that started it as they all got back just after

9pm and headed to the waterfront, i seen them head that way :D

Yep, been all over GWR saying "City" fans were involved. Haven't seen the Evil Post yet, but I'm half expecting a full page spread on the back denouncing our club as usual :D

How long will it take people to realise that these people don't support our club? If they did, they wouldn't do this rubbish in our name

Right, not a good mood to wake up in, I'm off for some breakfast....

Guest lydneyred
YEAH it was city's mob that started it as they all got back just after

9pm and headed to the waterfront, i seen them head that way :D

Think you'll find actually it was Boro's lot who started it as they were drinking in the same pub as us, when a shout came across that bolton fans were at the waterfront and quite a few boro fans jsut dropped their glasses and ran out.

My other half who was walking along the waterfront at the time coming to meet me, walked past the bolton fans who were singing and dancing and were fine. The Boro fans ran past my other half and his mates to get at the Bolton fans.

Don't say it was City fans who caused it unless you know for certain, we've already got the Evil Post to slag us off!

City did get involved (brothers ex best mates brother was seen joining in after it all started) as did Cardiff and the gas, but City certainly didn't start it, but because it was on the waterfront it must have been City.....logic??? :D

Don't say it was City fans who caused it unless you know for certain, we've already got the Evil Post to slag us off!

i got dropped off near the waterfront area loads of city came running past

and some on mobile phones it was obvious they got called up for a ruck by one

of bolton or boro saying they were on the waterfront and the big ruck on the bridge

was around 9.30ish just as the city mini buses were dropped off near where i was

i saw them it was pre arranged so obvious :rolleyes:

no matter who started it it takes 2 or more to tango and city were involved sad but true, although fighting was going on all day but did get worse once city got

back from sheffield.

Archived