IGNORED

What A Scam!

Red Cloud

(Sorry if this has been discussed before - very likely as I'm sure I'm not the first to find it disgusting!)

Just bought a ticket for the Scunny game online - despite opting to pick it up from the ticket office & not taking up the time of an operator I still get charged a 70p booking fee - what the hell for?

If you can't buy the ticket without this fee (regardless if it's only 70p!) it should be included in the ticket price not some sneaky little addon - fed up getting stung like this re: buying plane tickets!

Ticketmaster have a lot to answer for! - though I'm not 100% sure those scumbags are involved in this as the last time they ripped me off they'd just invented an additional "handling fee" charge on top of the "booking fee"!

Ah, Ticketshafter nothing changes.

A few months ago I wanted to attend a concert at the hippodrome

rang ticketshafter who said no cheap tickets

but ticketshafter said we got the very expensive

tickets available

plus telephone charge

plus booking fee

plus speking to a human being

plus credit card usage

I decided to go down the hippodrome on speck

concert hall only half full

I say say stuff ticketshafter

You think thats bad, I was charged £1.70 for a bottle of water on Tuesday night. :ranting:

You think thats bad do you? When I was a kid, all we got for Christmas was an apple and an orange and told to be grateful! Tut, kids of today eh? :crying:

You think thats bad do you? When I was a kid, all we got for Christmas was an apple and an orange and told to be grateful! Tut, kids of today eh? :crying:

Yeah, did anyone watch grumpy old woman last night? your name got me thinking GOM.

Kids birthday partys these days cost a small fortune, with Limo's and toy bags, clowns etc...

I remember for my 10th birthday i got a spool of dacron :blink:

Yeah, did anyone watch grumpy old woman last night? your name got me thinking GOM.

Kids birthday partys these days cost a small fortune, with Limo's and toy bags, clowns etc...

I remember for my 10th birthday i got a spool of dacron :blink:

A spool of dacron, (drool, drool) :pray: I used to pray for a spool of dacron . Trouble was, it hadn't been invented then

A spool of dacron, (drool, drool) :pray: I used to pray for a spool of dacron . Trouble was, it hadn't been invented then

Ohhhh.. i knew i was lucky alright ^_^ waaaay back in 85 a 30m spool of 75lb B/s puuureee dacron cost roughly £20 and required an entire day to seek out and negociate for the highly regarded cord :)

I suurree haad fuun makin dem hair rigs. :farmer:

Archived