IGNORED

Israel And The "psalm In The Bog"

bristolborn_and_red

I heard about this while on holiday.

Christianity was flourishing in Ireland long before it impacted in England, so the finding of an ancient text isn't really that surprising.

I am concerned that people (espacially the Christian Zionists in North America) are taking the finding of this text at this time as some sign of God's favour towards the State of Israel's current military campaign. Many ultra orthodox Jews (very religious) do not support anything done by the "secular" state of Israel as they believe that Israel can only be created when the Messiah comes, therefore the present nation of Israel is effectively an imposter (does that make me sound like Red Goblin??).

Am looking hard through the Old Testament prophecies to find anything related to George Bush and Tony Blair, but as yet have found nothing under the theme of "Dumb and Dumber".

:rofl2br::rofl2br:

The interesting thing about this is that we FINALLY understand where you get your information (nonsense) from!

I didn't know what to check first.. The headlines 'Abortionist investigated for baby murder' or 'Israel not to blame for Qana deaths?' (I actually did read this and it's not their fault because the dropped leaflets a few days before and those stupid 'terrorists' didn't leave thier house!)

Alternatevely I could have gone to the online shop to buy one of these lovely T-shirts... NICE!!

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

:blink::blink:

:rofl2br::rofl2br:

The interesting thing about this is that we FINALLY understand where you get your information (nonsense) from!

I didn't know what to check first.. The headlines 'Abortionist investigated for baby murder' or 'Israel not to blame for Qana deaths?' (I actually did read this and it's not their fault because the dropped leaflets a few days before and those stupid 'terrorists' didn't leave thier house!)

Alternatevely I could have gone to the online shop to buy one of these lovely T-shirts... NICE!!

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

:blink::blink:

Exscuse me Ben, are you replying to my post here?

Not at all Reverend... My apologies, I should have quoted the original nonsense.. I mean post...

:doh:

That's OK. It was pigswill, wasn't it?

I was interested in your Ann Coulter quote on the signature. I've read some of her stuff online. She's not a bad looking woman.... except for the size of her hands, but I wonder if she comes from the same gene pool as Eva Braun?

That's OK. It was pigswill, wasn't it?

I was interested in your Ann Coulter quote on the signature. I've read some of her stuff online. She's not a bad looking woman.... except for the size of her hands, but I wonder if she comes from the same gene pool as Eva Braun?

Quote isn't from my signature Rev! It's from the site that Bristolborn get's his news from!

She's alright though I guess... She'd probably bite it off though to be fair... Oh, you're a Christian Minister though so you might be alright!

Funny video on Coulter

Quote isn't from my signature Rev! It's from the site that Bristolborn get's his news from!

She's alright though I guess... She'd probably bite it off though to be fair... Oh, you're a Christian Minister though so you might be alright!

Funny video on Coulter

No, I'm too liberal / lefty / beardy / commie / whatever for her.

The Coulter video is brilliant, recommend all watch this!!!

Archived