IGNORED

Yassou From Sunny Greece

Guest DrFaustus

Guest DrFaustus

Hello playmates. Just taking a break from the lunatic temperatures to let you know that in just over a day here, 5 Rovers shirts have been spotted and not a single red rag in sight. All the best people come to Thassos it seems. :D

Hope you're all enjoying the pre-season and are full of confidence for the new season, as it makes me laugh every year when you all get deflated by your annual promotion failure. We of course are plainly not so daft as to predict promotion every year :rolleyes:

Hello playmates. Just taking a break from the lunatic temperatures to let you know that in just over a day here, 5 Rovers shirts have been spotted and not a single red rag in sight. All the best people come to Thassos it seems. :D

Hope you're all enjoying the pre-season and are full of confidence for the new season, as it makes me laugh every year when you all get deflated by your annual promotion failure. We of course are plainly not so daft as to predict promotion every year :rolleyes:

Ive heard Thassos is full of pikeys meself :whistle:

Personally I prefer sunny Bristol :D

As far as rovers fans are concerned are you sure they werent old shirts that have been thrown away by disgruntled fans? Or better still these "so called" gasheads are going on holiday instead of supporting their team another reason why they have not sold many season tickets for the fothcoming season :whistle:

I think its more likely, Rovers are so desperate for fans, theyre giving away shirts to foreigners, who know nothing about the crappy team whose shirt they are wearing.

I heard they use the shirts to wipe their bums cos they don't use loo rolls in Greece :whistle:

Guest DrFaustus

I heard they use the shirts to wipe their bums cos they don't use loo rolls in Greece :whistle:

Not at all...they have shredded red rags for that purpose. BTC emblazoned on them.

5 Rovers shirts have been spotted and not a single red rag in sight.

What, the entire Gas supporters/family went on tour then? - You've certainly seen more in Greece than I have in Bristol over the last couple days that's for sure.

Hope you're having plenty of fun and behaving yourself! (I've been told that the two can be compatible with each other).

Isn't Thassos where th' ASSOS go?

The Doc he loves us sooooooooo much, even logging on whilst on holiday! You're getting redder by the day Doc and I don't mean the sunburn!

How come you are out there bothering the Greeks, Spanish is more your usual isn't it? Hope your goats have been left in good hands. Enjoy your stay!

The Doc he loves us sooooooooo much, even logging on whilst on holiday! You're getting redder by the day Doc and I don't mean the sunburn!

How come you are out there bothering the Greeks, Spanish is more your usual isn't it? Hope your goats have been left in good hands. Enjoy your stay!

I heard a rumour that he was seen out in Briz wearing an old city shirt last week. Not sure if anyone can confirm this? :whistle:

Guest DrFaustus

I heard a rumour that he was seen out in Briz wearing an old city shirt last week. Not sure if anyone can confirm this? :whistle:

Um...we have a bet I believe? :rolleyes:

Just how can you spot 5 Gas shirts when you are wearing all of them at the same time and boy that must be hot Dr. ??????

When you are City.............. anything less than expecting or predicting promotion would be a crime against humanity?

Dr........ I know it's cruel but when you went down ....... I felt happy........ does that make me a bad person?

I know your answer would be no because that's the way I was made and I know you love us really despite being a gasser 'Top Gasser' at that............. long live the mighty glamour boys that will be Bristol City FC this season...... until we know any different :)

Guest DrFaustus

Well it's going to be 28 in Bristol today, best place for sun in the UK, it say on TV so it must be true.

Are you going to be back for Saturday kick off, Faustus? :farmer:

Ah well...it's 38 here, hence the break from the sun. Beer at just over a quid for a half litre, wine they nearly give away and cheap food. Combine that with great beaches, a top swimming pool for me and the nipper at the apartments, great people etc..so, no..won't be back for another week. Bugger the football :D

Ah well...it's 38 here, hence the break from the sun. Beer at just over a quid for a half litre, wine they nearly give away and cheap food. Combine that with great beaches, a top swimming pool for me and the nipper at the apartments, great people etc..so, no..won't be back for another week. Bugger the football :D

Sounds dreadful, did i mention it's sunny in Bristol ? :D

Archived