IGNORED

Rubbish Tv Coverage. Again

sh1t_ref_again

After not being fortunate enough to go yesterday, thought I would settle down to some highlights of yesterdays game, after all swinetowns game was postponed, so extended time, perhaps.....what a waste of time, where was Millers effort that was not given, where were some of our chances except TD's rocket. Should have known from past experience really.

PS.. awfull defending for their goal, LP managed to jump into our other 3 defenders for Lee 1 against 4 to score.

ohwell, cant be to critical, they have had an excellent run, and put us back in contension for promotion, which looked a pipe dream at christmas.

It was annoying that they didnt have millers goal but the indepth interview with danny was quite good.

Watching our defending for that goal was sickening , about 6 of our players jumping into each other and missing the ball leaving there man free to weakly head it into the net , phillips didnt really stretch and if he had he could have saved it. I'm not blaming phillips but our defending for that goal really was awfull. Best defence in the country my arse! :D

Archived