IGNORED

Kevin Ellison

bcfcred

Asked SteveL about him today and he confirmed that we did Enquire about him.

Also as rumoured about Showunmi regarding the deal he was offered before he left Luton, I asked Enoch and he said that Luton DID offer him a 2 year deal, obviously rated by Newell then.

The plastic seats won't be done for a while because we did not get a grant for it to be done :( !

But the PA system will be improved during the season :D!

We are still activly looking to do the new stand but its been put on the backburners for a while.

There IS a sell on clause in Kevin Ammankwaahs contracted which is on-going, e.g. if he leaves Swansea we get a percentage of the fee he leaves them for and so on. Also the same thing in Steve Phillips contract.

Steve dosent think Stewart was a 'expensive mistake' because he dosent so much as worry about how much the players get.

Thats the information I can rememeber getting from today!

Alex

Asked SteveL about him today and he confirmed that we did Enquire about him.

Also as rumoured about Showunmi regarding the deal he was offered before he left Luton, I asked Enoch and he said that Luton DID offer him a 2 year deal, obviously rated by Newell then.

The plastic seats won't be done for a while because we did not get a grant for it to be done :( !

But the PA system will be improved during the season :D!

We are still activly looking to do the new stand but its been put on the backburners for a while.

There IS a sell on clause in Kevin Ammankwaahs contracted which is on-going, e.g. if he leaves Swansea we get a percentage of the fee he leaves them for and so on. Also the same thing in Steve Phillips contract.

Steve dosent think Stewart was a 'expensive mistake' because he dosent so much as worry about how much the players get.

Thats the information I can rememeber getting from today!

Alex

I wanted to ask Steve why GAry has a fettish with players over 6ft 4 :whistle:

Was the a full compliment of players, including MS?

Yes Tucks, i spoke to Marcus for 5mins.

There were loads fans queing up to get his autograph and photo, infact 3 or 4 times more than any other player.

He seemed really happy, laughing and talking to the fans.

Didnt ask him about his future thou.

All the players were around the ground

Archived