ticket prices steve said 20 per cent was taken up in VAT and taxes

JJB sale city shirts cheaper than club shop

The banning of smoking was mentioned

CJS was mentioned

No new city shop in town was planned

data base stand redevelopment was in a state of limbo

Nice to see so many young'uns asked questions including how much each player

was paid with out the fear of the "bullys" having a pop at them

regarding the black shirt if the original stock is sold quickly he will get more!!!!! :city:

The way I heard it was that its just a way to get people to buy it, the miniumum order they could make to Puma was 250, which is why we have been quoted that figure. Marketing ploy if you ask me.

Could someone shed any light on the CJS matter (what was said today), as I spoke to Lansdown yesterday and wonder if his opinion or latest news has changed since then.

Ta'.

Mainly alot of it was due to child protection and legislation's which the club have to be careful about and will hopefully start away travel later in the season.

ticket prices steve said 20 per cent was taken up in VAT and taxes

Did anyone ask how on earth the rate of "taxes" was 2.5% above VAT given that the company has made substantial losses for a long while now?

A quick think about what

JJB sale city shirts cheaper than club shop

So what is happening about it?

Did anyone ask how on earth the rate of "taxes" was 2.5% above VAT given that the company has made substantial losses for a long while now?

So what is happening about it?

17.5% of the ticket price is VAT and 3% is the football league levy, not other taxes. You either pay the 3% or join the Bristol Suburban League so not much choice there.

As for the shirt prices you have a simple choice. Save yourself a quid or two and give the money to a large company like JJB Sports benefitting from buying huge numbers of Puma shirts from many clubs (like the Bristolian numpties who "support" Man Utd, Chelsea, Blackburn for one season etc do) or give the money directly to the club instead.

As for the shirt prices you have a simple choice. Save yourself a quid or two and give the money to a large company like JJB Sports benefitting from buying huge numbers of Puma shirts from many clubs (like the Bristolian numpties who "support" Man Utd, Chelsea, Blackburn for one season etc do) or give the money directly to the club instead.

Good post!

I got my shirt for £36 @ClubShop with my 10% off. Not bed i don't think.

Archived