IGNORED

Football Prediction League

cider11

At ukfpl.com you can predict 8 games each week, in which you score points and in you table the top so many go up a league, and the bottom few go down.

I have set up a mini league for bristol city fans. After registering, to enter the sub league, go to the manage sub leagues tab on the side, and enter the password oa77xu43

Looks like its just me and you! How do you predict the games?

If you go onto The Game section at the top of the page. as shown in the image. IPB Image

Then it will open up a new page, and has the weeks selected games. Then you change the scores to what you want in the drop down menu's, then save the results you have made at the bottom of the predicting page. If after you have changed the scores, or missed one then you can edit any result or all of them. and if you decide to do it later then click on The Game bit again.

From what i can remember it was 400 points for a correct result. i think 100 for correct scoreline but wrong order (predicted 2-1 but it was 1-2) and and for getting one teams score right, and for predicting that team would win but wrong predicted wrong score (predicted 2-1, but acutally 3-2.)

The 100 ones maybe wrong, as havent done it for a couple of months.

5 signed up now...just four people for me to beat :D

Competition heating up a bit. The odds of leading have gotten worse, i quite liked it when there was only the 2, it was a good 50/50 chance of top or bottom.

Still stuck at 5 at the minute. Anyone else wanting to join in time for this weeks fixtures, has up until 2.30 to get their results in by.

Just a note to people already signed up, the next weeks fixutes will become available on the tuesday evening fo r the rest of the week to predict. Well thats what it was for last season anyway.

I just signed up.. does it matter that ive missed the first game?

No, just that you'll be points behind some of us if we've scored any this week. So you will be able to predict next weeks fixtures which will be up from tuesday evening i think from last year.

I am top of the league say I am top of the league :D :D :dance::dance:

1 ben4bcfc 32 3 11 2000

2 cider11 40 2 12 1800

3 southy354 24 3 7 1600

4 Cidered 16 1 7 1000

5 Danakin 24 2 3 900

6 The Enormous Turnip 17 2 2 800

7 tommy doc 8 0 2 200

hopefully results will go my way this week with you guys and I'll stay top! I'll be on 2700 when this week is updated...anyone overtaken me?

Archived