IGNORED

Bridges

Littlesh*t

Carlisle striker Michael Bridges has issued a come-and-get-me plea to Sunderland.

The striker has revived his career at Brunton Park following a spell in the wilderness and he is looking to return to a higher bracket.

Bridges started his career at Sunderland and is keen to aid Niall Quinn's bid to revive The Black Cats' fortunes.

"I would relish the opportunity to go back there and be part of Niall Quinn's rebuilding," Bridges, who has had two spells with Sunderland, told the Northern Echo.

"To be part of a set up that included Bobby Saxton again would be absolutely fantastic. He is a great guy to be around and I think they will both do what is best for the club."

Bridges has caught the eye of a number of clubs this summer, but he appears to have trained his sights on a return to Wearside.

It says at the top of the City Forum, please keep to City topics. I personally don't feel MBridges is city related nemore!

Fair comment !

Hmmm he is about to start a new season for Carlisle in a higher division, they've lost their manager and Bridges issues an (alleged) newspaper appeal to go back to Sunderland on the eve of the new season.

Might just give us a clue as to why he was let go by Johnson?

What happened to their manager then - I missed that !

Archived