IGNORED

2-2

Corsham Ed

sounds like another Steve Phillips in goal the mistakes he has made in the game

maybe we`ve borrowed one of Aldershots reserve goalies , would explain a lot :laugh:

I say old fruit, what's a farouner? I've always considered my slef a cosmopolitan chap, but is that some sort of East African laundry or something?

Its somewhere far or near :o

I've just got back from the game and I would like to thhank my son for posting updates, his spelling m'mmm :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

The game itself was not a thriller. The first half belonged to City with a well taken goal by Stewart. We should of been 2-0 up within a few minutes except for Williams firing over the bar. Aldershot had 1 opportunity in the first half which went wide of the post.

The begining of the 2nd half belonged to Aldershot, they came from behind to go 2-1 up. To be honest the first 15 minutes City were asleep and the centre of defence looked very dodgy (Keogh & McCombe). City took off Stewart & Smith they were replaced by Benyon & Ledgister and within 5 minutes Williams slotted home the equaliser.

The game was heading for a draw until the our goalkeeper cant remember his name made a howler in front of goal and Aldershot scored. It could have been worse a few minutes later as Aldershot hit the bar.

At least the side who started tonight wont be in the starting line up on Saturday.

I've just got back from the game and I would like to thhank my son for posting updates, his spelling m'mmm :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

You know what's more important is that he was prepared to help out other City fans for no personal gain. At 14, he could be down the park with the girls, fags and cider or sat on a post box with his mates outside a shop they just robbed.

Top kid, forget his spelling - he's a credit to you.

You know what's more important is that he was prepared to help out other City fans for no personal gain. At 14, he could be down the park with the girls, fags and cider or sat on a post box with his mates outside a shop they just robbed.

Top kid, forget his spelling - he's a credit to you.

Maybe he was doing those things, maybe he has a laptop or a very modern mobile phone to use :whistle:

Nah, top lad i don't care how anyone spells anything when it's to do with the score of a match, aslong as the numbers are correct.

Archived