IGNORED

Excited

BCFC Taunton

Guest I bleed red 'n' white

Me, me me!!!

Fed up , spent loads-a-money watching England play absolute rubbish, now spending loads-a-money

to fly from Germany to watch City win the League. Can´t wait for Sat.

we cant win the league on saturday.

Tbh I am not really excited. Maybe I am afraid it will be just like every other season where we have failed.

Come Saturday though I will be buzzing but I got a lot of other stuff to do before then which is much more important.

For the first time in god knows how long, I am going to miss the first gam eof the season. It's the Mrs' birthday so I have decided to foresake the mixed bag of excitement and dissapointment and opted to go to Amsterdam for some relaxation and visit the familio.

I know that as soon as I arrive at Schipol I will realise that I have made the wrong decision although I do have two tickets to see, Port v Inter Milan and then the mighty Ajax V Man Ure, so it's not all bad!

Oddly enough, I am much more positive and optomistic now than at this time last year when Stewart & Bridges were going to do it for us.

I got caught up in the hype and dared to believe but was never fully convinced. Yes, I know easy to say now but it's true.

This season it just feels different. We haven't got everything fully in place but the positivity along with the fitness and togetherness is obvious.

Anyway, we can't have another season so poor in parts again, can we???!!!

Anyway, we can't have another season so poor in parts again, can we???!!!

You have probably gone and jinxed it now.

I am extremely positive about the coming season as GJ has now installed a decent work ethic and a degree of professionalism to the club, the only problem I have got is I start a new job in 2 weeks and it will involve a lot of weekend work and working away, so chances to watch my beloved City will be few and far between. Which sucks fat ones.

I will obviously get down as much as humanly possible though.

Probably a contender for pointless post of the year but bored at work.

Just think about the new season and the fact of no football since the world cup disappointment anyone else excited about the start of the new season?

yeah, I'm hardly able to contain myself. This is going to be the one!!!!

Archived