IGNORED

Fm Scout

RED4LIFE

I'm interested to see if anyone uses FM scout?

If you're not sure what it is, basically its a program you download (sigames website or fm2006 forums), and it lets you see ALL the attributes of a player, including current ability, potential ability, hidden attributes (professionalism, consistency, dirtyness, injury proneness etc), and most importantly how much it will cost you to buy them.

Always good to check at the start of a season when you get a crop of youngsters come through, if any are future stars (high potential ability)

heres a link for it.

fm-scout

scroll down and find the blank box and type fm-scout. This will take you too the link to download it.

It ruins the game knowing all the players potential ability, you find yourself signing the same players over and over again, i have runied FM2006 becuase i know who the future stars are.

Actually i got a little sick the other day and went nuts, i pretended that struck oil in my back yard and sold it to Roman Abromwich for £5Bil

I gave City a 125'000 all seater covered stadium with undersoil heating, of course. Top training facility plus yoof acadamy.

4.5 billion in the bank and a transfer budget of 900m Muhahaha! :dance:

It was crap though, noone wanted to sign for me, not even Freddy Adu, not Teves, or bloody Lando dovavon and he signs for anyone!

So I put City directly into the Premiership, swopped them with Southampton, heh. I released every single player except Carey (there are no decent players in Citys squad now Lita and Goldbourne have gone) and i bought about 40 players, Defoe was first, the Bonjovi or whatever his name is, then Teves, Lucas, Silva, That Mexican Keeper, Pablo, some other grumpy centre back from Valencia, Dani Alves, Dawson..Anyways, after bringing in all these high profile names Bristol City went from National reputation to Contenental, then i signed Gerrard and Alonso, Owen, Rooney, Duff, Drogba, all the best scouts and pysios and coaches.

Kallistrom, Kaka, Ronaldo, Luca Toni, Dagoberto, Ronaldonho, Caviallio, Kompany Andereson.. but by this time my entire squad was piied off about too much competition, and it all went to pot, i had 3 world class squads in the end, it was sick!

Ochca

Alves - Kompany - Pablo - Clichy

<--- Gerrard - Alonso - Kaka --->

Ronaldo - Ronaldinho

Rooney

Ha, that reminds me of when my housemate (rovers) and a friend (city) decided to give rovers and city about 50mil and see how far they could go in a 2 player game. My rovers mate took them straight to the prem, but my city mate (who is ultra competitive) couldnt get promoted from div 2 for 2 years!! He still gets stick over it now.

It ruins the game knowing all the players potential ability, you find yourself signing the same players over and over again, i have runied FM2006 becuase i know who the future stars are.

Actually i got a little sick the other day and went nuts, i pretended that struck oil in my back yard and sold it to Roman Abromwich for £5Bil

I gave City a 125'000 all seater covered stadium with undersoil heating, of course. Top training facility plus yoof acadamy.

4.5 billion in the bank and a transfer budget of 900m Muhahaha! :dance:

It was crap though, noone wanted to sign for me, not even Freddy Adu, not Teves, or bloody Lando dovavon and he signs for anyone!

So I put City directly into the Premiership, swopped them with Southampton, heh. I released every single player except Carey (there are no decent players in Citys squad now Lita and Goldbourne have gone) and i bought about 40 players, Defoe was first, the Bonjovi or whatever his name is, then Teves, Lucas, Silva, That Mexican Keeper, Pablo, some other grumpy centre back from Valencia, Dani Alves, Dawson..Anyways, after bringing in all these high profile names Bristol City went from National reputation to Contenental, then i signed Gerrard and Alonso, Owen, Rooney, Duff, Drogba, all the best scouts and pysios and coaches.

Kallistrom, Kaka, Ronaldo, Luca Toni, Dagoberto, Ronaldonho, Caviallio, Kompany Andereson.. but by this time my entire squad was piied off about too much competition, and it all went to pot, i had 3 world class squads in the end, it was sick!

Ochca

Alves - Kompany - Pablo - Clichy

<--- Gerrard - Alonso - Kaka --->

Ronaldo - Ronaldinho

Rooney

Did you forget to change there reputation?I think the highest value for it is 10000, If you would have set it as that then 99.9% of players would be willing to join you.

Did you forget to change there reputation?I think the highest value for it is 10000, If you would have set it as that then 99.9% of players would be willing to join you.

No i left that as i t was (4400 i think) This way the board does not put so much presure on you, neither do the fans, all they want is to survive in the Prem, not win it.

The better reputation players you sign the more your clubs reputation goes up. thefore making it easier to sign better and better players till eventually you can sign anyone, but the board and fans are still only concern about surviving in the prem, heh.

I can remember when i took City to the Prem in CM02/03 i think, i did not cheat really, but i played every game until i won. I can remember playing Liverpool in the League cup semi final in my first season, i must have played that ***** match 100 times and i still could not win it, no matter what i did. persistance payed eventually and i beat them, all the players thought i was a tactical genius :D

I can remember when i took City to the Prem in CM02/03 i think, i did not cheat really, but i played every game until i won. I can remember playing Liverpool in the League cup semi final in my first season, i must have played that ***** match 100 times and i still could not win it, no matter what i did. persistance payed eventually and i beat them, all the players thought i was a tactical genius :D

HA HA HA HA!!!! I find that sooo funny, i might try that tactic some time :D

I'm interested to see if anyone uses FM scout?

If you're not sure what it is, basically its a program you download (sigames website or fm2006 forums), and it lets you see ALL the attributes of a player, including current ability, potential ability, hidden attributes (professionalism, consistency, dirtyness, injury proneness etc), and most importantly how much it will cost you to buy them.

Always good to check at the start of a season when you get a crop of youngsters come through, if any are future stars (high potential ability)

heres a link for it.

fm-scout

scroll down and find the blank box and type fm-scout. This will take you too the link to download it.

I cant use it can someone tell me how to work it?

Archived