IGNORED

Bridges

harpernator06

yawn.

nothing to do with us and should be moved to the non city football forum and merged with the other topic about it.

Yawn.

Another post whinging about something someone has posted about an ex-City player. You're obviously interested otherwise you wouldn't post.

Bridges was one of GJ's biggest mistakes in my opinion, and I for one am interested in how his career goes.

Yawn.

Another post whinging about something someone has posted about an ex-City player. You're obviously interested otherwise you wouldn't post.

Bridges was one of GJ's biggest mistakes in my opinion, and I for one am interested in how his career goes.

As am i, but it's nothing to do with City. Also on this particular issue there's already a topic where it should be.

I'm always interested in what others have to say, even if it's monotonous repetition. By your own logic you can't yawn either since you responded to me...

I don't have to be interested in this post, i'm just interested in having an interesting forum with unique points which this isn't. And also seeing if the mods are paying attention and doing their job...

As am i, but it's nothing to do with City. Also on this particular issue there's already a topic where it should be.

I'm always interested in what others have to say, even if it's monotonous repetition. By your own logic you can't yawn either since you responded to me...

I don't have to be interested in this post, i'm just interested in having an interesting forum with unique points which this isn't. And also seeing if the mods are paying attention and doing their job...

Oh great, another junior police cadet ! Moderating the moderators !

Check topics page 1. Threads on Bridges, Reddy, Holloway, Phillips, and Sag. When we play Cheltenham, there will be threads on Gillespie, Carlisle, threads on Bridges if he's still there. There are regular threads on Doc, Lita and others, why, because they have fans in the forum.

You represent you, not the rest of the forum. You want an interesting unique forum, well thats fine, and you can help my making it one.

The mods donate their time for us, they sure don't need your hot young breath on their necks.

Yawn.

It was a mistake to get rid of a player who has a history of major injuries, lacks match sharpness and who hadn't scored a goal for us in a league game?

Carlisle are going into the new season with a new manager and in a higher division. As if that wasn't challenge enough, Bridges is in the press begging another club to come and sign him. I don't want disruptive influences like that at Bristol City, and despite his good goalscoring record for Carlisle (in a piss weak division, it has to be said) I think Gary Johnson was absolutely correct to get rid of him.

So the mods moved this topic to non City forum. Its worth noting however that the daily posts about old City players are still in evidence today.

Come on Redhyde wake up, there are posts about Savage and Fortune on the City forum. I presume like Bridges they are ex City players and should be in this forum by your standards, and now apparently by the mods standards.

Are there different standards for different ex City players ? Yes its a nonsense arguement. If they are ex City players they are City related, and some fans like to read about them.

The mods moved it nuff said really. The standards are different for different topics yes not different players. Well mine are anyway.

the Tommy Doc threads are about whether he should come back and how good a player he was for us. I.E. city related.

This Bridges thread is about a Carlisle player possibly moving to Sunderland and the thread is in no relation to city. Clayton Fortune moving to Orient, yep it's interesting but it's not really city related so should be here IMO.

Of course i represent myself, i don't ever claim otherwise...

The mods moved it nuff said really. The standards are different for different topics yes not different players. Well mine are anyway.

the Tommy Doc threads are about whether he should come back and how good a player he was for us. I.E. city related.

This Bridges thread is about a Carlisle player possibly moving to Sunderland and the thread is in no relation to city. Clayton Fortune moving to Orient, yep it's interesting but it's not really city related so should be here IMO.

Of course i represent myself, i don't ever claim otherwise...

Thought I would join in, there are topics about Amankwaa and MacCammon on the City forum, so are you going to check on the mods as promised. Docs threads often relate to his injuries, his form, and possible interest by other managers/club such as Plymouth.

I don't think, as you want, that any old City player has to be in this forum. Its like relations. You get a divorce , but still have a connection with some of the old in-laws, why, because you like them. City players are no different, they were part of the City family and there will always be City fans who like them, and will always read a thread about them. There are differing oppinions here, but simply put, if the topic has no interest for you.........don't read it ! Just like your TV remote, you flick past the channels of no interest, as you put it, "Nuff said".

Redhyde, its happened again. A topic in the City forum about Jamie Smith being a club captain at another club. Has an answer from the revered Robbored, so it will be ok.

Friday is single malt whiskey day, so I will let it go...........Nuff said ?

i don't think we get anything because we released him rather than free transfering him to Carlisle, so we won't get anything.

damn you bh_red, beating me to it.

i thought that that was part of the aggrement of us not asking for a fee, and imquite sure i have heard lansdown say this but I'm not totaly sure on this

Redhyde, its happened again. A topic in the City forum about Jamie Smith being a club captain at another club. Has an answer from the revered Robbored, so it will be ok.

Friday is single malt whiskey day, so I will let it go...........Nuff said ?

Oh dear you do seem a touch obsessed with throwaway comments like nuff said and checking on the mods.

Well the Jamie Smith thing should be moved IMO, because it's not city related. If it was how good was Jamie Smith for us or we shouldn't have let him go then it should stay.

I read the ex city player posts to see if it is city related, if not it should be moved. And people who are interested in general football (like me) will come to the general football section of the forum anyway.

Oh dear you do seem a touch obsessed with throwaway comments like nuff said and checking on the mods.

Well the Jamie Smith thing should be moved IMO, because it's not city related. If it was how good was Jamie Smith for us or we shouldn't have let him go then it should stay.

I read the ex city player posts to see if it is city related, if not it should be moved. And people who are interested in general football (like me) will come to the general football section of the forum anyway.

There is an ideal Topic for your theory, its about Nathan Tyson, its not City related, yet one of our own moderators has posted a reply in the City forum.

This could go on season, so lets agree to disagree. I like to read about the ex city players in the City forum, you don't. This forum, I don't even visit, except in this case. Its convenient to view what I want in one forum. Neither of us are wrong, just different.

There is an ideal Topic for your theory, its about Nathan Tyson, its not City related, yet one of our own moderators has posted a reply in the City forum.

This could go on season, so lets agree to disagree. I like to read about the ex city players in the City forum, you don't. This forum, I don't even visit, except in this case. Its convenient to view what I want in one forum. Neither of us are wrong, just different.

No i want a season long debate and perhaps a slanging match!

Ah well...

I just don't see the point of having a city only forum if it's not city related. Rovers have got an all inclusive forum for football which would solve this problem.

Archived