IGNORED

Expect A Phone Call

tompo

In the Sun today it says that City players will be ringing fans to encourage them to buy season tickets as the club looks to break the 7,500 mark of last year.

Who would you want to ring you?

I will put my shirt on the fact that the only person Gary Johnson would allow to go and make calls like that would be a certain Mr Stewart..to keep him occupied whilst he continues the freeze...

It was in the paper last night. City said they may try it again after the success of Murray & Hill a few seasons back, apparantly they were trying to out do eachother by getting the most signups!

I knew I should have waited to reknew mine. I'd love Bradley to phone me to persuade me, I'd resist for as long as I could!!!

Failing that I might be interested in an Everton ticket if a certain boss was offering a similar scheme! :wub:

:D

I will put my shirt on the fact that the only person Gary Johnson would allow to go and make calls like that would be a certain Mr Stewart..to keep him occupied whilst he continues the freeze...

Yeah? Is it one the new shirts and if so what size? Sounds like a good bet to me.....

This may be the first time I tell a City player to **** Off.

People have their own reasons not to renew or not to become a season ticket holder.

If the club want to know the reasons they should do a survey of the non-season ticket holders on their system.

Instead, they take the pussies way out of avoiding any issues and ask people with a very time-limited commitment to the club to try and get you to commit to it.

This may be the first time I tell a City player to **** Off.

People have their own reasons not to renew or not to become a season ticket holder.

If the club want to know the reasons they should do a survey of the non-season ticket holders on their system.

Instead, they take the pussies way out of avoiding any issues and ask people with a very time-limited commitment to the club to try and get you to commit to it.

i will never cease to be amazed by how city fans can put a negative spin on ANYTHING.

"yeah, well - we won the championship and the FA Cup... but the pies are cr@p so Lansdown out, plus I saw Bas in the crowd", etc etc

If I had finally decided against renewing I would have liked Colin Sexstone or Steve Landsdown to ring me up so that I could tell them exactly the reasons for my decision.

I a hoping they might phone up to say thank you for buying one and i can warble thus to our leaders :-

Shut your am i naughty or what uncle am i naughty or what

You're a am I naugty or what sucking am I naughty or what licking uncle am i naughty or what You're an uncle am i naughty or what, yes its true

Nobody am i naughty or what uncles quite like you

You're the one that am I naughty or what your uncle, uncle am i naughty or what

You don't eat or sleep or mow the lawn,

You just am I naughty or what your uncle all day long :city:

I a hoping they might phone up to say thank you for buying one and i can warble thus to our leaders :-

You're a am I naugty or what sucking am I naughty or what licking uncle am i naughty or what You're an uncle am i naughty or what, yes its true

Let's see what the mods make of this one!

The funniest thing I have seen posted from a long time from another member who isnt Lordofthebling...

######

i will never cease to be amazed by how city fans can put a negative spin on ANYTHING.

Thanks.

"yeah, well - we won the championship and the FA Cup... but the pies are cr@p so Lansdown out, plus I saw Bas in the crowd", etc etc

When did I say that exactly. Another poster that tries to debate by making up some $hit. Gimp - sincerely.

Hmmm I wonder what Carey would think if you warbled that down the phone to him? :unsure:

I'd like Marcus Stewart to phone me, so i can ask him if he wants to join me at the Great British Beer Festival at Earl's Court, seeing as he isn't going to play in the team on Saturday!!.

Might as well put his legendary Cider drinking skills to good use!!, ;)

Failing that, Steve Lansdown to phone me, so i can see if i can get an interest free loan from him, after all, he's not spending his money on a replacement stand for the East End, so i can put some of his money to good use!!, :shifty:

But knowing my luck, I'd get one of those Eastern European Illegal Immigrants who work in the Food Stalls, phone me, and run off with my credit card details!!, :disapointed2se:

:farmer:

Whilst this may seem like a good idea I want to know just who is sad enough to part with hundreds of pounds just because a player rings them up? Also many of the people who haven't renewed already as has already been mentioned will have their own reasons eg lack of money, work/family commitments, or in my case going away to uni (hopefully).

I'm sure I will be able to afford it once a player rings me.

Doesn't this just illustrate how completely out of touch Lansdown and Sexton are! Do they honestly believe that I am staying at home because I want too.

######S

I guess if this becomes a regular thing you may get a few saddos that hold off purchasing just so they get a phone call from a player!

Archived