IGNORED

So, With Mcallister In, Who Starts On Saturday?

James M

I'm wondering how match fit he is given that he hasn't played this season in their 2 competitive games. So maybe would prefer him on the bench, perhaps starting on Tuesday?

For me:

Basso, Orr, Woodman, Carey, Fontaine, Cotterill, Murray, Noble, Russell, Brooker, Jevons

Bench: Showunmi, Skuse, McCombe, McAllister, Williams

Guest I bleed red 'n' white

I'm wondering how match fit he is given that he hasn't played this season in their 2 competitive games. So maybe would prefer him on the bench, perhaps starting on Tuesday?

For me:

Basso, Orr, Woodman, Carey, Fontaine, Cotterill, Murray, Noble, Russell, Brooker, Jevons

i don't think its fair for anything to change yet for the new Macca.

basso, orr, lou, Fonts, Woody, cotts, Nobes, Skusey, Enoch, brooksy and Jevo

For me:

I love the fact that we have so much quality on the bench aswell.....Come on you reds!

We're going to have a keeper on the bench I reckon...

Basso; Orr Carey Fontaine Woodman; Cotterill Skuse Noble Murray; Jevons Brooker.

Subs: LOAN_KEEPER, Showumni, Williams, Russell, McCombe.

I could see McCombe being replaced by Keogh (he's played at right-back and in central midfield in pre-season) or McAllister as both are more versatile, but I agree with Nibor's assessment that McAllister will be start out of the squad and will have to work his way in - that's the way Gary Johnson works.

Archived