IGNORED

Mobile Networks

elhombrecito

I've just gone with T mobile.

The contract of have is superb value for money, the coverage seems ok (not as good as Vodaphone however) and the internet is brilliant.

T mobile coverage is about as good as HTV's on Local Football :D

T mobile coverage is about as good as HTV's on Local Football :D

:rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br:

I use Vodaphone at the moment and it hasnt been too bad, except for the fact 2 nights ago at about 3.30am my mobile started ringing and I answered it very sleepily, only to find out it was my voicemail, so I switched it off, then at 4.30am and 5.05am it went off again. It was messages from about 3 weeks ago that I had already listened to.

o2 don't seem too bad, or so my housemate says.

I'm with Vodafone.

Have been for around 18months now. May be a little bit more pricey than most, but i find better servce (both customer and reception wise) and good deals such as Stop the clock (talk for 60 mins, pay for 3).

I turned down a deal on 3 with 1200 free minutes, 800 free txts for £22.50 for the first 6 months, rising to £45 for the next 6 and dropping down to 600minutes and 400txts (but still a reasonable deal) simply because i of the 3 network.

don't go into Phones4U. The method the use to try and sell is a hell of a lot worse than all the other stores i visited, very cold, hard selling. Try to suck you in with figures that seem good on the face of it but arent in the long run. They offered me a hell of a lot of extra's as well but i know i wont get the same service i got from Vodafone Network/Store.

Insurance is usually a rip off whatever network you're on, i get mine free with the bank account.

I've just gone with T mobile.

The contract of have is superb value for money, the coverage seems ok (not as good as Vodaphone however) and the internet is brilliant.

I cried every day I was with T Mobile. They are onto such a winner giving away free minutes - as no-one can use them!

Vodafone for me, although I did like the husky woman who used to tell me my credit when I was with Orange....

I would advise Everyone NEVER to go with 3!!!! They added al of the top ups to my contract and it cost me over £300!!! I called to complain and was put through to a call center. My complaint was wasted and my comments were obviously not clear enough as it then happened the month after! needless to say, I terminated my contract with them and now due to high lack of fund I am back on pay as you go with T mobile, but it has worked out much better as the sim card I got only cost £10 and as long as I put on over £15 each month, i get free texts from 7pm fri right through to 7am Monday, great for shift work hours! xxxx

I would advise Everyone NEVER to go with 3!!!! They added al of the top ups to my contract and it cost me over £300!!! I called to complain and was put through to a call center. My complaint was wasted and my comments were obviously not clear enough as it then happened the month after! needless to say, I terminated my contract with them and now due to high lack of fund I am back on pay as you go with T mobile, but it has worked out much better as the sim card I got only cost £10 and as long as I put on over £15 each month, i get free texts from 7pm fri right through to 7am Monday, great for shift work hours! xxxx

Why didnt you go to teh ombundsman? I did that several years ago with Bt Cellnet. They were useless as were the callcentre owed me over £100. I managed to get that back plus compensation for all the calls I had to make. A few months later I noticed a similar story on watchdog which was rather ironic as I emailed them my story and they never replied! :ranting:

Archived