IGNORED

New Shirts

RedTauntonian

Technically its less material, as its shaped to fit. :)

Ive got one and am very happy with it.

Prefer to wear fitted shirts, and would have paid the 40 quid anyway, but am happy mine was cheaper, plus they probably sell less shirts to women, so need to encourage them a bit more to buy one. They'd rather sell one a few quid cheaper than not sell one to a woman at all.

Prefer to wear fitted shirts, and would have paid the 40 quid anyway, but am happy mine was cheaper, plus they probably sell less shirts to women, so need to encourage them a bit more to buy one. They'd rather sell one a few quid cheaper than not sell one to a woman at all.

Less material i have to agree, most City women are flat chested :farmer:

Balls, how about the XXXL mob? 2 shirts in that lot.

Discrimination it is.

less material? What if there size 18 and i only have a small? which i won't but thats besides the point! surely thats more material?

If the club can afford to knock £5 off of the price of a women's shirt to 'encourage' them to buy then it just shows how much profit they make on a shirt.

At a guess I would say it would cost a few quid or the change in you back pocket to make so £35+ then give a slice to Puma and they are making a very good profit from a small investment.

Haven't City though ever considered lowering prices? They can afford to do so with that sort of profit. So although they could be selling it at say £30 they would actually be making more profit as more people will buy the shirt because of the price.

It' like if you in a supermarket just doing your shopping you see one item and it is £2 at that price you are not really interested in it, However the next to you go that item may be on offer at 25% off. So you think as it is now £1.50 I will buy it.

The club should really look at supermarket offers as they could learn a lot.

Something like buy two replica shirts(at the same time) and get the 3rd half price would be good and they would make a lot of money on it.

Archived