IGNORED

Soaking Up The Atmosphere

RED4LIFE

As the season is nearly upon us, and it seems as if everyone is getting pretty excited about it, including me, a thought has occured to me, is anyone planning on getting into BS3 early for a few Pre-match pints?

I think it will be a good idea to get a load of like minded City fans to congregate together before the game for a bunch of cider/babycham and get ourselves in good voice by singing and chanting before we even get into AG.

If everones spirits are up, and people are enjoying themselves then, hopefully we can continue it in AG itself (before were told to sit down and shut up by the stewards of course :whistle: )

I'm up for the Hen and Chicken at the moment, but if a large group are going elsewhere I may be persuaded to go elsewhere with my mates.

Any ideas?

a thought has occured to me, is anyone planning on getting into BS3 early for a few Pre-match pints?

That's my life you have just thought about.

Certainly won't be in the Hen and Chicken though; I would suggest a bit closer the start of West Street (Winterstoke Road end) if you want some atmosphere!

That's my life you have just thought about.

Certainly won't be in the Hen and Chicken though; I would suggest a bit closer the start of West Street (Winterstoke Road end) if you want some atmosphere!

Is that the 3 lions or Plough and Windmill?

Archived