IGNORED

Lets Have A Phillip Schofield Debate

Dogbert

He should have never been born let alone let loose. I blame his mother, father, mid wife and gyneacologist.

And what's going on with that quiff?

Surely no living person can appreciate that hideous man? (The last person that did appreciate him was the queen mum)

He should have never been born let alone let loose. I blame his mother, father, mid wife and gyneacologist.

Surely no living person can appreciate that hideous man? (The last person that did appreciate him was the queen mum)

gordon the gopher's straight man.......end of

He might have been striaght. But he's dead dude. The goffers dead, long gone. Dunno if 6ft under would be applicable cos he's too small but he sure is dead. Dead as a.... umm..... gopher.

Yes he became an alcoholic and tragically died in a ram raiding accident. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gordon_the_gopher

Personally I think Phillip killed him and is covering his tracks.

Yes he became an alcoholic and tragically died in a ram raiding accident. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gordon_the_gopher

Personally I think Phillip killed him and is covering his tracks.

Crying shame and all, but he's dead. Not drop dead gorgeous, just dead. I think your right Doggybert, Phillip is far too gay to be trustworthy, fingers are indeed pointing in his direction. Ram raiding accident? Balls! What would a ram have that a gopher might need? Nowt. What would Schofield get from ram raiding? A little bit of :whistle:

:disapointed2se:

It's digusting really it is. And the papers still go on about Diana. Where was the Gordons moment in the tabloids?

Phillip Schofield needs his own gyneacologist? How queer.

Guest DrFaustus

Should he have just stayed in the broom cupboard and never been let out?

He's another of the talentless, soulless, saccharine, 'celebrities' who should have been thrown away with the afterbirth. His ma must be mortified every time she sees him to think that she carried and gave birth to that monstrosity.

As for Bonnie ******* Langford. :ph34r:

He's another of the talentless, soulless, saccharine, 'celebrities' who should have been thrown away with the afterbirth. His ma must be mortified every time she sees him to think that she carried and gave birth to that monstrosity.

You can't say after b*rth! That's damn right rude! I wrote a poem to a dinner lady once that mentioned that she was what that rude word is and she cried :(

Bonnie had some talent...... but in the 'Child Star' format that was long dead, or maybe should have been, after the likes of Shirley Temple?

Guest DrFaustus

Bonnie had some talent...... but in the 'Child Star' format that was long dead, or maybe should have been, after the likes of Shirley Temple?

DC, you shock me! Next you'll say that Lena Zavaroni was talented or that Take That are cutting edge. You're in need of a Doctor matey...a properly medically qualified one I hasten to add. :rolleyes:

DC, you shock me! Next you'll say that Lena Zavaroni was talented or that Take That are cutting edge. You're in need of a Doctor matey...a properly medically qualified one I hasten to add. :rolleyes:

Dr. ............. You know as well as I that my comment was a deeper one than your reply implies?

What we as individuals feel regarding the rights and wrongs of the talent displayed is not really the point ?

Regarding Lena Zavaroni......... I bet you would even agree that the ultimate demise of the 'Child Star' as she grew up and spiraled downwards to a death caused by anorexia would be considered tragic?

Was this anthing to do with the come down from 'Child Star' with talent and not being that big talent anymore?

Who knows??

Take that............. I'd rather not but they or their management exploited what little talent those boys had and made a mint out of it.......... did we think they 'Take That' were talented....... no I guess not?

At the back of my mind they might have had some?

If it had been me would I have done what they did for success.......... truth is no I would not have

But that then brings in to question the credibility of your talent?

Art for arts sake.... money for gods sake???

Archived