IGNORED

Togetherness

bcfcred

Isit me or do those words actually mean something this time around?

When I went to that open day last week I felt a togetherness between the fans, the players, the management and the chairman. It just feels like everything is clicking now, I am not going to start saying "were going up" etc but I just feel like this should be our year.

Who else now feels that since Johnson has come in, everyone in and around the club is closer, a team effort has been created and that we are all in this together?

I remember a year back, people were saying the club and the fans were too far apart and that the communication between the fans and the club were too far apart. I felt that way too, the players seemd not to give a damn, the effort and commitment wasent there, but this time around I feel PROUD to support this bunch of players, they all seem like there in it TOGETHER!

Yes you get the poor service with pastys + pies etc, yes you get the east end annoyance (if thats a word) and yes you get the annoying stewards stopping the singing. But there seems to be a bit of substance to the talk, I think the action will be done on the pitch this year, it could be our year!

Lets get behind the team, lets support them and ENJOY, have FUN and WIN the division.

Who else feels the togetherness and team effort for the fans and players?

COME ON YOU REDS :city:

I don't think the board understand the match-day needs of some fans and rather cater for select groups of fans; I see this trend continuing. I also think the club need to review its pricing policy as some fans (especially floating fans) are being priced out of attending the gate.

I also think changes such as the closure of the CJS show that the board are out of touch with various groups within the fan-base.

I don't think the fans are together; the constant sniping on this forum is 1 example I would use, another is the us and them attitudes of Dolman and Atyeo fans, highlighted last year by abusive name calling and some spitting at fans at one particular poor game last season (something I raised to Steve Lansdown, who promised to investigate, but, we didn't hear jack-all about afterwards).

The FCC aren't trusted by some fellow fans, the Supporters Cub aren't trusted by some fellow fans, the Supporters trust aren't trusted by some fellow fans. I don't see much evidence of the 3 groups trying to pull together either which suggests some trust issues.

I do think the team look together, however, most teams will after a pre-season of winning; i'll reserve judgement when we hit a bad patch (which all teams do).

I'm also concerned of their being further repercussions from the various off-the-field activities of some players and the occasional ex-player who returns to the fold on Saturday nights.

I think things have moved on, however, i'm not quite as confident in the unity of all stakeholders in the club.

Guest I bleed red 'n' white

I'm together with Neo :w00t:

But most of what he said can be fixed with the ST bringing it all together - just give it a bit of time.

The most important bit of togetherness is on the field and their seems to be no problems there at all.

As for the bad eggs coming back on a saturday night, I think we have to give this bunch of players some credibility - they now know what happens when you get involved in stuff in the city centre. I can't see those involved in the last fiasco doing it again, and the others should have more sense.

The cosy little clique that was the first team squad now seems to be dead and buried.

I hope that last sentence doesn't come back to haunt me.

i personnally don't think the suporters trust is a very good idea at all. you'll have the same problem what they do to change things will switch it from benefitting some and not benefitting others just to the vice versa. i mean if the ticket prices on matchdays weren't so high why should i get a season ticket?

and the club needs season ticket holders to be able to do busines propperly, with the use of accounts

I don't think the board understand the match-day needs of some fans and rather cater for select groups of fans; I see this trend continuing. I also think the club need to review its pricing policy as some fans (especially floating fans) are being priced out of attending the gate.

I also think changes such as the closure of the CJS show that the board are out of touch with various groups within the fan-base.

I don't think the fans are together; the constant sniping on this forum is 1 example I would use, another is the us and them attitudes of Dolman and Atyeo fans, highlighted last year by abusive name calling and some spitting at fans at one particular poor game last season (something I raised to Steve Lansdown, who promised to investigate, but, we didn't hear jack-all about afterwards).

The FCC aren't trusted by some fellow fans, the Supporters Cub aren't trusted by some fellow fans, the Supporters trust aren't trusted by some fellow fans. I don't see much evidence of the 3 groups trying to pull together either which suggests some trust issues.

I do think the team look together, however, most teams will after a pre-season of winning; i'll reserve judgement when we hit a bad patch (which all teams do).

I'm also concerned of their being further repercussions from the various off-the-field activities of some players and the occasional ex-player who returns to the fold on Saturday nights.

I think things have moved on, however, i'm not quite as confident in the unity of all stakeholders in the club.

The Supporters Trust and Club will both be represented in the board room and will obviously have to work together.

There will be a member of the SC committee co-opted on to the ST board and some joint projects are already being floated.

That sets me up so well for some poo-inspired toilet gags Tompo.

Of course, I won't go there. :shutup: After all, it seems you, and many others, already have :ph34r:

As a matter of interest how are the arrangements for the meeting with Mr Draisey and Co in September going from your end?

i personnally don't think the suporters trust is a very good idea at all. you'll have the same problem what they do to change things will switch it from benefitting some and not benefitting others just to the vice versa. i mean if the ticket prices on matchdays weren't so high why should i get a season ticket?

and the club needs season ticket holders to be able to do busines propperly, with the use of accounts

Well... If the ticket prices were cheaper, so would the season ticket be! Thus, the incentive would still be there, no?

And as for accounts, the Supporters Trust have a number of working party members based in the financial services industries and know a fair bit about accounts.

Archived