IGNORED

Nathan Tyson

brad blit

Forest fans, Derby fans & City fans who rate Forest as challengers for promotion this season at a guess.

Right on Madger, however we have in the forum some fans who object to any post involving ex-City players and non City players.

A post on Bridges was complained about, and moved to the non City football forum. I and others have made some valid debatable points. There appears to be no clear cut ruling, on which topics stay, and which ones are moved.

A post on Bridges was complained about, and moved to the non City football forum. I and others have made some valid debatable points. There appears to be no clear cut ruling, on which topics stay, and which ones are moved.

I've got no problem with topics about ex players or players from opposing teams... Is there ANY chance we could all shut up about Marcus Stewart though? :pray:

where has Derby got all this money from lately?

Didn't think they had the money to buy someone like Tyson!.

Havn't seen 'ought on the net, or in the Derby press.

Wishful thinking IMHO!!.

;)

More to the point...who gives a f##k?!

I do!!, :chant6ez:

Especially as we need to take 4 or 6 points from Forest this campaign!!.

Look at the last time we played at Forest!!.

Stunned the Home faithful by scoring first!!.

Then threw it all away!!.

Tyson is a good player and a threat, so if he was to go 9 miles down the road to the biggest sheep-pen in the East Midlands, then i'd be happy not to play a team with him in!!

;)

Move this one to the non City football forum,

It'll keep the "children" happy!!.

:farmer:

I've got no problem with topics about ex players or players from opposing teams...

Don't mention Clayton Fortune then!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ent/5239638.stm

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Archived