IGNORED

Destination Championship ?

arpaul

So, the roller coaster ride that is our Bristol City starts again tomorrow. Is this finally it, the start of a promotion campaign, or another false dawn ending in glorious failure.

Gary Johnson did a fantastic job last season, after a catastrophic start to his reign, and who knows, five more games would've, I'm sure, catapulted us into play off contention.

Gary Johnson has certainly won many fans over, and to his credit, has made non footballing fans (where I work) take notice of the wind of change, blowing through Ashton Gate. In my mind, he is very much on the right track, and seems to have changed attitudes at the club.

Whilst his signings have not been the big names, us City fans have clamoured for in the past, each incoming player has appeared to settle during pre season and friendlies.

He has almost sorted out the mess left behind by the incompetent Tinnion, and, of last seasons "Magnificent 7" I think only Orr and Keogh look to have any chance of featuring in the first team, with Orr probably being the weak link.

We start the season as favourites, along with Forest, lets just hope we are able to deliver this season. I'm sure we can, if Players, management and supporters all pull together and unite as one.

Perhaps all forum users with "Tinnion" related usernames, should rename themselves as an act of unity :whistle:;)

As long as City get it right, it wont matter what happens to any other club or result, Come on Mr Johnson, lead us to the Championship.

BIG RED MACHINE

Archived