IGNORED

New Signing?

BCFC Grim

Lee Johnson signs next week , it's a done deal

I hope you are right,.....as such words should only be used if this is true.

Lee Johnson is a good allround player strong in the tackle, an eye for a pass and worth 10 goals a season, he would be a valuable addition to the midfield squad which in my opinion is still a little light once you look past Skusey and Noble.

On Lee Johnson he was sat in the row next to me on saturday, with Jamie Mcalister, should we read anything into that? Came all the way down from Scotland to watch City play, hope he does sign for us hes a good player.

He may have been coming down to visit family/friends and decided to watch his dad in action though. After all flights on Easyjet etc are now very cheap to Bristol from Scotland.

I would love to see Lee Johnson come here but I very much doubt he will.

I like to see him here but like you said dan i cant see it happing.I think it will be another goal keeper.

He may have been coming down to visit family/friends and decided to watch his dad in action though. After all flights on Easyjet etc are now very cheap to Bristol from Scotland.

You have a good point there could of just been a visit.

I was suprised he even went to Hearts, he wasn't in the squad today unless he's injured? another reason he might be allowed home for the weekend!?

He made 2 appearances for hearts last season, 1 in the league and 1 in the cup plus 3 sub appearances in the league according to the Hearts website

Good point, Thank god for easyjet as he'ed never afford to travel otherwise on footballers wages :whistle:

Sounds like a bad rumour to me, I guess only time will tell.........

I heard from a reliable source at the club yesterday that there would be a major signing announced this week. They were not forthcoming on a name but were adamant that a signing was about to take place.

Yeah lee johnson is a good player but i wouldnt say he was a major signing.

Archived